Kamen Rider OOO - Shogun and 21 Core Medals: What is the order of the Net Movies?

I downloaded the Net Movies as a single video and am trying to splice and rearrange the individual videos in a proper order. I did this with the W Net Movies and arranged them in alphabetical order (The A Memory Video, B, C, and so on).

With the OOO Net Movies however, there seems to be two possible ways to order the videos. One way is according to the number of Medals in that giant stone thing at the end of each video. The problem with that is the preview for the next Medal at the end of each video doesn't match with how many Medals should be in the stone. The other way is according to the previews for the next Medal in each video. The problem there is I've come up with two long videos that "circle" over themselves. (In other words, the last video in each has a preview for the Medal that's featured in the first video.) Thus I can't put the two videos together in any order.

So what is the order of the Net Movies? Does anyone know?

私の占いは当たる
Well, there's not really any set order. You should probably watch Mezool's before Doctor Maki's, as there's a reference. In Date's there is a reference to his LGKR net movie. Other than that, you could go in any order you want.

I was talking about the context of the net movies themselves, not the actual feature presentation.