Status
Not open for further replies.
If PuToTerano is similar to TaToBa in appearance, do you think it's Scanning Charge will also be similar to the TaToBa Kick? I mean, PuToTerano is also similar to TaJaDor because they both have a weapon that only they, or at least a Random Combo that uses one of its Medals, can use and I wouldn't be surprised if PuToTerano's weapon could also do Giga Scans like the Taja Spinner.

Anyway, do you also think PuToTerano will use an element like the other single colored Combo forms? I mean, TaJaDor has fire, ShaUTa has water, SaGoZo has earth, LaToraTar has light and GataKiriba has wind (not shown in the series, but in the Ganbaride game, it was shown spinning like a tornado). So, if PuToTerno does get an element, it seems obvious that it would get darkness, not only because of it's color scheme being purple, but also to counteract LaToraTar's light powers. Also, it would make a great reference to the Yu-Gi-Oh card game, which has the exact same 6 elements as attributes for the Monster Cards.

I'm just saying, I've read a lot of comments where people say that PuToTerano is like a purple prehistoric version of TaToBa, because of the similarities they have, like the animals that are used to form these Combos:

Taka and Ptera Heads: Winged creatures
Tora and Tricera Arms: 3 claws and horns
Batta and Tyranno Legs: Bent(?) legged creatures

You & I need Rorschach
I'm just saying, I've read a lot of comments where people say that PuToTerano is like a purple prehistoric version of TaToBa, because of the similarities they have, like the animals that are used to form these Combos:

Taka and Ptera Heads: Winged creatures
Tora and Tricera Arms: 3 claws and horns
Batta and Tyranno Legs: Bent(?) legged creatures
Yes I agree with you,I've always thought the Tricera medal would be best suited for the head because of the 3 horns.But after comparing the similarities between PuToTera combo & Tatoba combo,the PuToTera is really the prehistoric combo of Tatoba.

It's so easy when you're evil
Personally, I think the final "Super Form" that OOO will have is an upgraded TaToBa, kinda like how TaJaDoru upgrades the Taka head. The strongest and most well-rounded Combo or something, I suppose. At the risk of beating a dead horse even more than it already has, I suspect PuToTerrano will be an out-of-control form ala FangJoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.