Status
Not open for further replies.
Peek a Boo!
Just finished hunting down most of the main cast members' respective blogs, based on Riho Takada's post she says that the cast members are okay so even if they didn't update their respective blogs, it is safe to say that the cast members are fine.

It's over 8,000!
This design looks cool. Are there any real stills of it?

Kamen_Rider_OOO_Putoterano_Combo.jpg

Red Falcon
^ Not yet, but i am looking forward to see how Puterano turns out in live action :buttrock:

It's so easy when you're evil
^ Not yet, but i am looking forward to see how Puterano turns out in live action :buttrock:

Apparently the change when OOO goes PuToTerrano is much more extensive than any of the previous combos; it looks like even the black undersuit changes to something white and purple. I wonder if this means there's something truly special about the combo, along with it being the last one and all.

Bad news guys. Most of you might know that there was an earthquake in Japan, this affects Kamen Rider OOO and Gokaiger as well. It just says "Broadcast is on pause, the website will still update." There's no date on when it's continuing.

Kamen Rider and Sentai are saving the people affected by the earthquake! :castlerock:

Red Falcon
Kamen Rider and Sentai are saving the people affected by the earthquake! :castlerock:
Damn, you sound like my dad during breakfast watching the News coverage of the Japanese Tsunami with me and commenting "Why didn't Ultraman come down to save Japan ?" -_-

Apparently the change when OOO goes PuToTerrano is much more extensive than any of the previous combos; it looks like even the black undersuit changes to something white and purple. I wonder if this means there's something truly special about the combo, along with it being the last one and all.

It's basically Prehistoric Tatoba combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.