Status
Not open for further replies.
私の占いは当たる
You can keep that one. I will go with "former OOO somehow became a Greeed."

Everywhere You Go
I would prefer what you're going with to be true, but was that even a rumour? I don't remember hearing it, that's why I went with the "Ankh not being the real one" rumour. But the idea of Ankh being the former OOO is much better, and I really want that to be true!:D

私の占いは当たる
It will have to be pretty good, there's a lot riding on this reveal.

変わって欲しくないよ。
Shu is a tease. >:C I bet you anything that this reveal is going to blow every theory out of the water ... SOMEHOW.

also I am late to the party on this because lolschool but adfdbgkbg Eiji in love?! :O! I can't wait to see how this plays out ( whether it's long-term or just for an episode ) because he's already kinda awkward about the subject anyway and idk IT JUST SOUNDS CUTE.

変わって欲しくないよ。
I know, haha, I wouldn't want him getting into trouble for that. But stillllll. :'C /flail

It stinks.
also I am late to the party on this because lolschool but adfdbgkbg Eiji in love?! :O! I can't wait to see how this plays out ( whether it's long-term or just for an episode ) because he's already kinda awkward about the subject anyway and idk IT JUST SOUNDS CUTE.

I'll be susprised if they take the whole Eiji-in-love concept even further.

Doesn't work for me since you are male.

You're not supposed to have the rising ultimate weapon, you didn't even appear in any of the Decade movies.:laugh:
It works on everyone I'm just holding back. That's why we've never made eye contact. Cause if we did....

I was totally there! Look harder in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.