Status
Not open for further replies.
KUNGFU INSANITY!!!
*Imitates Gamel* Give. Up?
(Clone: No, seriously. Can we get back to the topic of OOO rather than Pedobears, Black, etc.?):sweat:

20110209b6dd1064ef42dda.jpg

201102096d137f354b02a87.jpg

201102098263f59768b3d7c.jpg

It's over 8,000!
The middle picture looks like a mecha...

You may want to cut that signature before JFC finds it.

KUNGFU INSANITY!!!

Clearer pics at last! So, Pteranodon and Taka is the same, Torikera and Tora shoots Cells as well. Kujaku and Tako... Yeah... Except that Kujaku is a saw. Gorilla and Batta are sensors or walkie-talkies of some sort and both have power shown in the toy where Batta could kick away a Cell and Gorilla in the show can throw Cells. Unagi shocks others so it's cool.

min snopp är gul
"メダルスピンシュート" Medal Spin Shoot. So the Triceratops Candroid spins Medals and shoots them? I was expecting more.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
"メダルスピンシュート" Medal Spin Shoot. So the Triceratops Candroid spins Medals and shoots them? I was expecting more.
Good for playing "heads or tails" :p

KUNGFU INSANITY!!!
Good for playing "heads or tails" :p

Or Beyblade... Kids are obessed with it here in Singapore.
Convenience Store: Mummy, I want a Beyblade!
Shopping Centre: Mummy, I want a Beyblade!
Home: Mummy, I want a Beyblade!
After School: Mummy, I want a Beyblade!
Everywhere in Singapore(Except for me, the only 12 years old not interested.): Mummy, I want a Beyblade!
Back to topic. And two questions.
1) Why is the Torikera Candroid green? I thought they followed their colour scheme?
2) What's that big er... Tail for? And the shoulderpads too. And the big ears... I mean wings. The whole Combo has some weird functions.

It puts the noodles in it's mouth..
The one thing that still weirds me out is why is the triceratops candroid green and not another shade of purple like the medal. :sly: It's the only candroid that doesn't remotely match it's Core Medal Color.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
It seems that it will be a big candroid similar to Tora.

Status
Not open for further replies.