Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
You seem to stand the best chance of getting some in recent KR if you hook up with someone you're related to. Which makes me wonder if we'll see an Eiji-Ankh-Hina threesome? Eiji looks a bit like he could be related to Hina and her brother. And Kobayashi pulled the Ryoutarou-Hana thing on us. It could happen! :laugh:

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Tragic love affair... :eyebrow: That would never happen in a Rider series.

[HIDE]:laugh:[/HIDE]

Ever seen 555?

Keitaro (powerless third wheel of Faiz's group) likes Yuka (Bird Orphenoch)who likes Kaido (Snake Orphenoch) who likes Mari (Faiz Heroine) who may or may not like Takumi (555) who likes no one.

Kusaka (Kaixa) also likes Mari.

Kiba (Horse Orphenoch) may or may not like Takumi, it's hinted he likes Mari as well.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
I'll hold you to your word... If anything, she might look someone like Heat Dopant... hehehe ;)

Female Kaijin are the sexiest.

Also I hope that the rumors for Mezool not being revived are false, and I hope that Mezool gets a new "adult" human form. Sure, Loli!Mezool is cute, but a little too young for me. :disappoin

would kinda be all sorts of awkward if a 20+ year old like eiji was portrayed falling in love with a mezuru-type character

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
@KamenRiderBiblio: Please merge your posts... It's only 3 minutes apart...

I liked him when he wasn't a god
would kinda be all sorts of awkward if a 20+ year old like eiji was portrayed falling in love with a mezuru-type character

... Please don't do this, Toei :O_O: I don't think they would, actually. That would be pretty inappropriate, even in Kiva when Shizuka had a crush on Wataru for a while they basically had her realize she was too young for him. Eiji likes kids but not in THAT way

*NO* Rider should ever like a kid that way.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.