Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
43243549.jpg

Uva, Kazari: Late April, more pics after 24th March
Gamel, Mezool: Late May, more pics after 24th March

I think it hints when Mezool and Gamel are coming back, and when they're gonna have full forms.

Kazari's left leg reminds me of CJX, half white and half black leg.

Lurker
So... Kougami is the descendant an alchemist? And the Greeeds represent the seven deadly sins and are homunculi? What's next? Will Ankh create fire by snapping his fingers? Will Date die and we have to hear someone cry "Why are they burying him?" Will Eiji die and we receive a Gainax Ending?

I don't dig the white parts (arms and legs) in his new combo . Otherwise I think it looks awesome!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Kazari's lower half actually reminds me of Ixa/Rising Ixa...

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I think if Satonaka is the seal of Ankh's remaining 6 cores, then I hope it's like, she is a being created by Kougami or the Alchemists to hold the medals, by fusing with them. Not some random girl who Kougami picked off the street and shoved Ankh's cores down her throat. Like Urahara did to Rukia in Bleach with the Hogyoku.

The new form looks like, the shoulder pads of Titan, Bashaa gun thingy, and Mammoth Breaker from Zyuranger.

Elementary school kids now have Youtube channels? :eyebrow:

Since that dino weapon thing uses Cell Medals, could we assume that it's from Kougami and not built into the combo like with TaJaDor?

It puts the noodles in it's mouth..

I wouldn't be ashamed to say that I'd totally get that, and rig it up somehow to have it float around me if i ever cosplayed as Eiji for some convention. :laugh:

The weapon is so kougami gluing the medijalibur and the birth buster together, painting it purple and adding a dino head. PoToTera looks badass though. :castlerock:

Status
Not open for further replies.