Status
Not open for further replies.
is The Underground Toy Reviewer
PuToTira looks sick. :buttrock:

The axe thing doesn't look to shabby either.

Aronbafon
Not to spoiler the forms :laugh:

Upcomming Form: TaJaDol, It is the strongest combo!
Upcomming Form: ShaUTa, It is there..!
Upcomming Form: PoToTera, It is The strongest combo!!
Upcomming Form: KoraKaWani, It is THE Strongest Combo!!!

"Training."
It says that PuToTera is the strongest combo. They used the exact same sentence for TaJaDol. When KoraKaWani shows up, they are probably going to do it again. Why can't they decide on one strongest combo?

I thought GataKiriBa is the Strongest Combo based on the episode title? :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I thought GataKiriBa is the Strongest Combo based on the episode title? :p

That's what I mean every time there's a new combo they say 'IT'S THE STRONGEST COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!':sweat:

Is that weapon of PuToTerra called MedalGarry? That's what I got from translating the katakana, correct me if I'm wrong.

min snopp är gul
That's what I mean every time there's a new combo they say 'IT'S THE STRONGEST COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!':sweat:

Is that weapon of PuToTerra called MedalGarry? That's what I got from translating the katakana, correct me if I'm wrong.

Medagaburyu

is The Underground Toy Reviewer

It's Medagaburyu. Kinda sounds like MedaGavel. :laugh:

Comes with the Lion Cell and Tyranno Cell for those that can't see it. It come with Lion instead of Tricera gives more support to the rumored Tricera Candroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.