In Justice, We Trust!
It sounds pretty good except for the guy they got to do the english parts.

Could you put up the full show of W and OOO in Korean , English subs ? I 'd love that . Please ?

Budou though
^ lolwut? why would you want to listen in korean but read english subs? you're better off with the original japanese dub with english subs

hey

It would be cool to check out what the shows are like in Korean . Sure , they're not the voices of the originals , but they're good . So , please ? I want to read what they're saying in Korean ,too , so English subs .

It's not really about it being good (even though it makes no sense), but there's no subgroup doing that (Just as the only sub of the Japanese Power Rangers SPD is a joke one).

If you want, find Over-Time's .ass's of OOO and apply them to the Korean rip.

What countries/languages is Kamen Rider available in ? ( from Japanese dub only , no adaptions )

How do I do that ?

Open Virtualdub.

Then do the following:

1: Video > Filters > Add > TextSub > Open (the srt file) > OK
2: Video > Compression > Whatever codec you wanna use. I use Xvid MPEG-4
3: File > Open video file > Save as AVI

If its an MKV file, you might have sync problems. I usually do the following to prevent it:

4: Audio > Interleaving > Delay audio track by ... > enter "500" > OK

What countries/languages is Kamen Rider available in ? ( from Japanese dub only , no adaptions )

To name a few (this is not a complete list)

Korean.
Spanish.
Cantonese.
Chinese.
English.
Thai.
Indonesian

This of course does not include every series. For example only Kabuto and Black RX got english dubs (and not very good ones I might add)

Hong Kong and Korea are currently the two biggest "KR-countries" outside of Japan.