Someday...once more
about this time in 2011, i purchased kamen rider kiva on dvd from ebay. the description included english subtitles. at first i thought it was a video daikaiju sub or hk subs, which always suck. turns out, the kiva boxset was tv-nihon subs. i'm not one for bootlegging, but when i can not obtain it america, i see no other option.

now i am wanting to get ooo on dvd and this link has me curious. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kamen-Maske...854?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41620e422e
i just want to know if these subs are legitimate. i would appreciate any help or private messages.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Those are bootleg kamen rider DVDs. The only Kamen Rider DVDs with subs that I remember are the V3 DVDs.

Budou though
they'll never sell current/past rider shows with official english subtitles except for what deluxerobots said. you can either learn japanese, buy bootlegs, or fansubs. no official dvd's with english subtitles

Someday...once more
i should have been more specific. by legitimate, i mean are the subs comprehesible english and not engrish non-sense? i do not care if they tv-nihon,guis, etc , just so long as the subs make sense.

so really i should have been asking if ebay was good place for that sort of thing?

trust me, i know that only v3 is officially available in america. everything else, is not, much to my frustration.

Budou though
it really depends on how that seller made/obtained those dvd's. those dvd's could have tv-nihon subs or the dvd's can be those hong kong bootlegs with engrish non sense.

you will just need to ask the seller. i wouldn't buy unofficial subs of tokusatsu when you can get it from certain sites for free unless that particular tokusatsu doesn't have subs from those fan subbing group but subs from a different source.