What Kamen Rider themes have they not done yet?

- Zodiac & Constellations
- Ninjas
- Birds
- Aquatic Animals & Pirates
- Demons & Angels

- Keys
- Jewels
- Talismans
- Artifacts

Lurker
Won't Agito fall into the Demon and Angels motif? Even though it's not exactly that, but it's sorta close.

HEROW
Are we also talking about the main theme of the show? Or the Rider itself, since we did get birds (Odin, Femme, Den-O Wing, Tajador, etc.) and aquatic (Amazon, Kuuga Dragon, Scissors, Raia, Faiz, Kiva Bassha, Shauta, etc.).

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Hmm, come to think of it, we've never had a golf-themed Rider :sweat:

GHOST/SPIRIT motif/theme i posted that too in the sentai thread cause i really wanna see someone henshin with a dead spirit but not like the possession in den-o, something like when the main rider puts on the ghastly mystical shaman belt his spirit ally spiritually unites with him and materializes the kamen rider's armor/suit.

Yes, I'm a shaman king fan. xD

Supaidaman!
Most Riders don't have motifs, unless they're based on specific insects. Stuff like Blade, and Kiva are the exception here, but I wouldn't say you'd describe Riders like Faiz, Double or Birth as having a 'motif' per se.

HEROW
Most Riders don't have motifs, unless they're based on specific insects. Stuff like Blade, and Kiva are the exception here, but I wouldn't say you'd describe Riders like Faiz, Double or Birth as having a 'motif' per se.

Huh? :eyebrow: Where did you get the idea that most Riders don't have any motifs?

Riders from Blade were based from insects and old minor arcana card suits (Spades-Sword/Blade, Hearts-Chalice/Cup, Diamonds-Galleon, Clubs-Leangle/War club), while Riders from Kiva were based on horror-fantasy creatures and characters (vampire, werewolf, gill-man, Frankenstein monster, knight/cross, yeti, etc.)

Faiz was going for Greek letters as a predominant motif over the firefly and shark motif. Double was going for having the combination of elements to human weaponry. Birth was going for the gashapon motif with hints of cake and of a scorpion design (look at the way the visors and the mouth pattern looks like a scorpion with claws, hence the huge scorpion robot companion when all of his attachments combine).

Nice post!!
Stuff like Blade, and Kiva are the exception here, but I wouldn't say you'd describe Riders like Faiz, Double or Birth as having a 'motif' per se.

Faiz had at least one motif, the Greek letter Phi. Double had the "grasshopper jawline" repeated throughout his design. Birth has a really easy, obvious motif: gachapon.

Most Riders have some sort of motif that helps unify the visuals of the design.