Did everyone forget Sasword?? I know he was a terrible character but give him at least this much credit.

I think everyone just forgets that the worms were aliens. It's easy to forget considering how Kabuto doesn't even bother mentioning anything about a homeworld for them. They just randomly come from meteorites.

I think the majority of humanity wants to forget it. Sasword & Dex should form a club.

I actually really liked the character of Sasword, but I hated what they did with him. I thought his character was endearing, and the actor playing him was awesome, but they showed no respect to his storyline.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that Sasword was probably my 3rd favorite Rider in Kabuto behind Kabuto and Kick Hopper.

Eye See You
I also liked Sasword's story but the writers turned him into a complete joke. A total botching of a character with a solid story.

As I recall, he became a complete jerk at the end for no reason ala Sonozaki Wakana, right??

He started as a bad Tendou copy, then became a brainless moron who had no relevance to the story, and then suddenly remembered he had a grudge against Worms and tried to die nobly, but it was too late to salvage his character.

Wakana had reason for her change. (Though really she was always a jerk. It was only with Phillip that she showed any decency.) They just didn't show it until later.

As I recall, he became a complete jerk at the end for no reason ala Sonozaki Wakana, right??

He was just playing the villain in order to unite the worms in a single place and let the Riders kill them. The people above are mostly complaining about how he became mostly a comedic character two episodes or so after his introduction, not about his final story.

I'm sure JAPANESE people will be able to relate to a character like that. I'm also sure toy sales would go through the roof for a non-Japanese character. :redface2:

They love Batman, they love Iron Man and Spiderman. As long as the guy is downright hot for housewives to freak out over and a heartthrob why not?

As long as the toy looks cool, I'm not sure if kids really buy for the characters if not for the toys' version of the suits. Why not go for mixed stars like Anna Tsuchiya to play the roles and from what I've heard, women there love Black men and foreigners at least on the sexual level, I think ?

It's not like the shows are selling primarily to the fans, it's to the housewives that love the attractive men and to the small children that love explosions and fights. Ask young me or any kid. I only focused on the fight scenes and explosions until story, acting and plot mattered at age 9.

The only foreign actor in B Fighter Kabuto was Reuben Langdon who played Mac Windy lol. They basically went Battle Fever with having atleast one actual foreign person in the series.

Last edited:
HEROW
Gotta love the suit since it looks sexy... But the head, there's just something about KR heads not being symmetrical that I don't like... *cough* OOO Lion Head *cough*

How would you characterize Meteor?

So far....
- His name is Gray
- He's a transfer student who is actually an alien from Mars.
- He has come to warn Gentaro of an upcoming "Great Space War"

So what others can you make of him?

Mine would be...
- He respects Genta as a friendly rival. Yuki a sister, Tomoko a little sister, Miu his princess and as her knight in shining armor, Shun a rival & JK a clown.
- He treats Kengo as a good friend and knows of his father. He could possibly be alive and that he sent him to help Kengo. In fact, Gray could help experiment on Kengo with his illness.
- For the teacher, he treats Sonada like she's a mother figure and that he'd protect her. For Ohsugi, he doesn't like him.
- He has senses that'll allow him to sense Zodiarts.