This rider for Fourze is a mystery.

1. He's a transfer student.
&
2. He warns Gentaro of a greater threat more powerful than the Zodiarts

Wonder if he'll join the Kamen Rider Club. And what's his personality like? What will his reaction be to the teachers? Could he know some sort of prophecy about Fourze, the club, the zodiarts' and the threat especially Gaobu?

How would you all like if...

- Gray/Meteor loves to draw and sketch.
- Treat Gentaro not just a friendly rival but a good friend
- Gray helps Kengo cure him of his illness
- Gray treats Sonada sensei not just a teacher... but also a mother figure. Maybe she'll learn of the kamen rider club sooner of later.

Make him black or Indian and give him a phoenix motif the former for rebirth while Garuda for the latter.

Make him draw and sketch , do dance moves and be a faithful rastafari/Hindu who fights in a capoiera/ Indian fighting style to spice up the show as a transfer student usually does. Get Battle Fever/G Gundam on our asses and bring a female rider from America with an Eagle Motif, one from Greece with a Cicada motif , one from France with a Frog motif , Brazil for a Brazilian monkey motif. All with interrelated technology like the B Fighter squad in Kabuto as Riders from their own international clubs. Switch one of them with both an Indonesian and Filpino Rider and why not toss a Thai Rider as well in? Correlate some of these riders into OOO's backstory since he rarely talks of it while he wandered the world, just make sure they aren't complete stereotypes.

Then again I love series with a ton of Riders in them.

Welcome
I think he should be blue, have a rider belt that resembles Birth, a bike with a new front, and this pad thing with buttons.

Kuuguitar
Make him black or Indian and give him a phoenix motif the former for rebirth while Garuda for the latter.

Make him draw and sketch , do dance moves and be a faithful rastafari/Hindu who fights in a capoiera/ Indian fighting style to spice up the show as a transfer student usually does. Get Battle Fever/G Gundam on our asses and bring a female rider from America with an Eagle Motif, one from Greece with a Cicada motif , one from France with a Frog motif , Brazil for a Brazilian monkey motif. All with interrelated technology like the B Fighter squad in Kabuto as Riders from their own international clubs. Switch one of them with both an Indonesian and Filpino Rider and why not toss a Thai Rider as well in? Correlate some of these riders into OOO's backstory since he rarely talks of it while he wandered the world, just make sure they aren't complete stereotypes.

Then again I love series with a ton of Riders in them.

Toei casting gaijin in lead roles? Come on.

I'm sure JAPANESE people will be able to relate to a character like that. I'm also sure toy sales would go through the roof for a non-Japanese character. :redface2:

B-Fighter Kabuto must have known what it was doing...

Meteor is already revealed now boys and girls.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/11/kamen-rider-meteor-revealed.html

Anyway, what do you think would happen if...
- Gray/Meteor is an artist who loves to draw and sketch.
- Treat Gentaro not just a friendly rival but a good ally
- Gray helps Kengo cure him of his illness
- Gray treats Sonada sensei not just a teacher... but also a mother figure. Maybe she'll learn of the kamen rider club sooner of later.

always henshining'
looks kind of poorly designed, but i am sure once he debuts it'll grow on me.