Due to complete and total desperation, I'm gonna go ahead and try to offload everything I've got in a bundle to try and make ends meet. It ain't a lot, but it's all I've got. Here's a list of everything I've got:

1. Kamen Rider W: S.H. Figuarts
2. Kamen Rider OOO: Medajalibur(includes 3 cell medals)

DSCN0423.jpg

The Prism Bicker and Xtreme Memory are already sold.

Last edited:
Due to complete and total desperation, I'm gonna go ahead and try to offload everything I've got in a bundle to try and make ends meet. It ain't a lot, but it's all I've got. Here's a list of everything I've got:

1. Kamen Rider W: Prism Bicker/Beaker
2. Kamen Rider W: Extreme Memory
3. Kamen Rider W: S.H. Figuarts
4. Kamen Rider OOO: Medajalibur(includes 3 cell medals)

DSCN0423.jpg

All items are in working order and in good condition. I'll send everything to one person for about $120. If you want to make an offer, or anything like that, feel free to send me a message or something.

I can offer you $95 shipped, its all I've got. This month has been rough.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Consider how much your shipping cost is going to be before agreeing to any offers. Good luck.

Edit: I heard back from the guy and he's trying to take care of the problem. Nothing to see here at this time.

Last edited:
This guy appears to be a deadbeat/thief.
I sent him money for the Prism Bicker and Xtreme Memory, and i haven't heard back from him in 2 weeks now, no response to emails or pms.

And since I stupidly sent the payment as a gift so I would pay the fees up front, I'm screwed and Paypal won't refund me the money. And I could really use that money now.
:disappoin

File a chargeback with your credit card company. This trumps anything that paypal tells you that you can or cannot do.

Sadly, it was a rare occasion that I had money in my paypal account, so I didn't use a credit card.

ryanlb, there's a good chance something may have come up.

If I had to take a guess, he had no money to ship the items.

It was his seemingly intense desperation that made me decide not to do business with him. I've dealt with people in these situations, and its not that they genuinely intend to defraud people, but their money problems trump any dealings with their buyer, and the items most of the time do eventually arrive.

That being said, 2 weeks with no contact or items is unacceptably long and I wish you the best.

I will amend my earlier statements. he contacted me a couple of hours ago, with convincing reasons for his lack of response, (as hard as it is for me, someone who lives on the internet, to believe, there are people without 24 hour internet access), and work schedule and such (and heaven knows I've once or twice taken over a week to mail something).
Anyway, he promised a delivery confirmation number tomorrow, and I certainly can wait another day. In all honestly, I may have panicked a little, and posted prematurely.

Things seem to be on track, and I apologize for my previous words.