Kamen Rider Knights

Grand Kougami

Happy Birthday!
Hello there! But I love to address people politely Miss Magi, is that bad?

Excuse me for a while but I have been sick for the last 2 days again with a bit of cough that's why I wasn't able to post here. Okay, I am recovering so I am going to bring the story a lil' bit later.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
There is nothing bad about that at all, but personally find it unnecessary past this point. Please just either call me Magi or MagiPink will do nicely okay? And take your time and hope you feel better soon.

Ziginz Zegell

No Fear, No Pain.
Nothing wrong with being polite, but also nothing wrong with stripping naked and swiming in a pool full of chocolate pudding. Well...as long as it is within the confines of your own home and out of sight of the general public. other wise it apparently counts as indecent exposure. I blame the judicial system myself.

Grand Kougami

Happy Birthday!
Nothing wrong with being polite, but also nothing wrong with stripping naked and swiming in a pool full of chocolate pudding. Well...as long as it is within the confines of your own home and out of sight of the general public. other wise it apparently counts as indecent exposure. I blame the judicial system myself.

WHAT?!!!!?
[HIDE]
vlcsnap-2010-06-13-17h22m05s145-460x257.png

[/HIDE]

That is insane! Naughty, naughty, naughty boy! Bad you! :nono:

Okay, I think here I am going to make my character.

Name: Scott Weyland.

Race: Human

Origin: Earth

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Gatack

Gear: Gatack Gear

Appearance:

[HIDE]
Usui_Takumi__05032011233057.jpg
[/HIDE]

Rider Appearance:

[HIDE]
gatack.jpg
[/HIDE]

Faction: Kamen Rider Knights.

History:

Scott Weyland was born of a rich family on Earth which controls a lot of science laboratories worldwide. He had an elder brother named Timothious Weyland whom he loved a lot and put him as his inspiration to be a better man since he was 7 (who was 19 years old back then). The two ventured to several places while being protected by their guardians, the Weyland Corps. One day, the two had to split up as Scott was taking vigorous academics in the same manner as Timothious when he was still young. Their father, Gregory Weyland and their mother Stephanie Weyland created an academic program and that academic program was used for Scott's sakes. When several years passed, the academic training was complete and that he was granted permission to be a full fledged Weyland by academic achievement.

One day, there came a group of people asking for help. They said that they came from an alternate dimension they called Fantasia and that they wanted to make something in return. The Weyland Enterprise took them into their halls in order to interview them with many questions. The Weyland Enterprise was full of doubts as this was new to them and in the process they asked where do they come from, what is their intention, why did they come to their world, do they even have a long history and others. The group of people then decided to answer each of their questions. The Weyland Enterprise was still doubtful but then decided to give those group of people a small village that would provide them some refuge in Neo Varensia, a city named after Valencia of Spain somewhere near Hawaii, which is under the Weyland Enterprise's jurisdiction.

3 days later, these group of people proposed the Weyland Enterprise a deal that they will render their technology to be part of their scientific achievement as a token of gratitude. They call it the Zecter Project, a project that will give the Weyland Enterprise more and more goodness. Their project was going smoothly until these people began to be worried as they fear that their time is coming to an end as they felt that those who are about to murder them all are now on Earth. They asked one of the Weyland Enterprise's top executives, Scott to take one of the Zecters and become their defender once the Gatack Zecter is complete. Scott then was bewildered as they asked him to do so until he agreed. These group of people with the help of the other Weyland Enterprise scientists then hurried the Zecter Project completion in order for that to happen.

A few days have passed since they began to worry and the Zecter Project now is complete. They assigned to him the Gatack Zecter, instructed him how to use it and he complied with it. Just things were going good, somewhere near the facility, has detected a large group of individuals with weapons not found in their list of weaponry. Some men stationed there asked them to halt and state the nature of their intent but these individuals just did not listen and then These people then started to fire of their guns at the at these men and the camera that spotted them and thus triggering the alarms. These group of people that came into Weyland's facility began to worry more and more than usual as escape is impossible for them now, even with the help of Weyland Enterprise's high tech transportation. One of them asked Scott to transform now into Gatack and so he wore the belt and extended his hands and right arm upward, the Gatack Zecter came flying towards him and he caught it, he then say the transformation phrase and slid it into the slot and a transformation process came in. A few moments later, a big fight broke between Scott and those individuals.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
WHAT?!!!!?
[HIDE]
vlcsnap-2010-06-13-17h22m05s145-460x257.png

[/HIDE]

That is insane! Naughty, naughty, naughty boy! Bad you! :nono:

Okay, I think here I am going to make my character.

Name: Scott Weyland.

Race: Human

Origin: Earth

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Gatack

Gear: Gatack Gear

Appearance:

[HIDE]
Usui_Takumi__05032011233057.jpg
[/HIDE]

Rider Appearance:

[HIDE]
gatack.jpg
[/HIDE]

Faction: Kamen Rider Knights.

History:

Scott Weyland was born of a rich family on Earth which controls a lot of science laboratories worldwide. He had an elder brother named Timothious Weyland whom he loved a lot and put him as his inspiration to be a better man since he was 7 (who was 19 years old back then). The two ventured to several places while being protected by their guardians, the Weyland Corps. One day, the two had to split up as Scott was taking vigorous academics in the same manner as Timothious when he was still young. Their father, Gregory Weyland and their mother Stephanie Weyland created an academic program and that academic program was used for Scott's sakes. When several years passed, the academic training was complete and that he was granted permission to be a full fledged Weyland by academic achievement.

One day, there came a group of people asking for help. They said that they came from an alternate dimension they called Fantasia and that they wanted to make something in return. The Weyland Enterprise took them into their halls in order to interview them with many questions. The Weyland Enterprise was full of doubts as this was new to them and in the process they asked where do they come from, what is their intention, why did they come to their world, do they even have a long history and others. The group of people then decided to answer each of their questions. The Weyland Enterprise was still doubtful but then decided to give those group of people a small village that would provide them some refuge in Neo Varensia, a city named after Valencia of Spain somewhere near Hawaii, which is under the Weyland Enterprise's jurisdiction.

3 days later, these group of people proposed the Weyland Enterprise a deal that they will render their technology to be part of their scientific achievement as a token of gratitude. They call it the Zecter Project, a project that will give the Weyland Enterprise more and more goodness. Their project was going smoothly until these people began to be worried as they fear that their time is coming to an end as they felt that those who are about to murder them all are now on Earth. They asked one of the Weyland Enterprise's top executives, Scott to take one of the Zecters and become their defender once the Gatack Zecter is complete. Scott then was bewildered as they asked him to do so until he agreed. These group of people with the help of the other Weyland Enterprise scientists then hurried the Zecter Project completion in order for that to happen.

A few days have passed since they began to worry and the Zecter Project now is complete. They assigned to him the Gatack Zecter, instructed him how to use it and he complied with it. Just things were going good, somewhere near the facility, has detected a large group of individuals with weapons not found in their list of weaponry. Some men stationed there asked them to halt and state the nature of their intent but these individuals just did not listen and then These people then started to fire of their guns at the at these men and the camera that spotted them and thus triggering the alarms. These group of people that came into Weyland's facility began to worry more and more than usual as escape is impossible for them now, even with the help of Weyland Enterprise's high tech transportation. One of them asked Scott to transform now into Gatack and so he wore the belt and extended his hands and right arm upward, the Gatack Zecter came flying towards him and he caught it, he then say the transformation phrase and slid it into the slot and a transformation process came in. A few moments later, a big fight broke between Scott and those individuals.

I am going to have get back to you later tomorrow after work to decide my final answer. Today has been...not the greatest to say at the least and simply trying to unwind again.

Ziginz Zegell

No Fear, No Pain.
Well looks like ti is time for me to get out abother post. Let's hope the needle nosed blood suckers, whose names shall not be spoken, don't give me much trouble tonight so I can get a decent post done. Otherwise it may be the week end...

That being said I've actually got a story started for once that may or may not be amazing, depending on whether I decide to post it or not. Seems I get started more easily if I just have a vague idea, start writing whatever comes to mind, then shape it as I go through the first chapter. After that I can start planning further ahead without loosing interest. One step at a time for a man like me.

I also kind of want to watch Ultra Q now since watchign the first few episodes of Ultraman. I also want to watch Tiga now, and maybe MirrorMan Reflex. So much to do...

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
I need to get back into working on my ultraman base fan fic. Just need to get that creative process back when I can. Oh? Are you talking about mosquitoes?

Thankfully I've not been bitten by those little thingys, but it does appear that I have been stung on the hand.

Ziginz Zegell

No Fear, No Pain.
I live close tothe Mississippi river so we usually get them in droves. Still, I can't complain since they havn't done much damage to me this year.

An Ultraman fanfic by Magi sounds fun. I would like to do a Tiga, Agito, GoBuster cross over...but it is one of those things I will have more fun planning then writing. Then again I might be wrong and find myself having a ball. Who knows.

So what series would your fic cover Magi? I am the curious.

Grand Kougami

Happy Birthday!
I need to get back into working on my ultraman base fan fic. Just need to get that creative process back when I can. Oh? Are you talking about mosquitoes?
Thankfully I've not been bitten by those little thingys, but it does appear that I have been stung on the hand.

M... mosquitoes?! NO!!! I am afraid of them for the cause a lot of diseases.

Ziginz Zegell

No Fear, No Pain.
Now for a little horror story: Apparently people have been waking up paralyzed due to diseases transmited by Mosquitoes. Get your off on people.

Though to my understanding it isn't permanent. Spelt that wrong, but anyway here in my region we have only had ten cases of west nile as opposed to the 200 they have had in the Dallas area alone, or so I understand it. Soon enough though the winted shall come and freeze all the little bastards for a few, quite months of frost bite weather. I only hope my job lets me grow my viking beard this year...my face was so cold last year...

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
This has not been a good day for me in more than one ways. GK, I'm sorry I'm going to review your profile tomorrow morning before going to work. I deeply apologize.

I need an ice pack...this migrane is beating down on me.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Grand Kougami after much review accept your profile.

I'm sorry guys I'm not going to post today. Having a migrane replaspe that making me ill. Wish I could call it, but I cannot afford too. Going to lay down for a spell before going to work.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
I will be working on a post later this evening after work. However, the next two days we shall hold on posting not to leave Galaxian behind. Galaxian please do be safe.

Galaxian

Lurker
There isn't much to worry about (the hurricane watch has been reduced to a tropical storm warning). The eye of the storm is going to pass pretty far away from where I live and all that is expected to pass by here are tropical storm-force winds. The thing is that the powerlines have been finicky these last couple of days so they stand little chance against a tropical storm.

Still, thanks for your concern :)

EDIT: The storm weakened and moved farther away from my area. Even if it knocks my power now, I doubt it'll be out for more than a couple of hours.

Last edited:

Grand Kougami

Happy Birthday!
Now for a little horror story: Apparently people have been waking up paralyzed due to diseases transmited by Mosquitoes. Get your off on people.

Though to my understanding it isn't permanent. Spelt that wrong, but anyway here in my region we have only had ten cases of west nile as opposed to the 200 they have had in the Dallas area alone, or so I understand it. Soon enough though the winted shall come and freeze all the little bastards for a few, quite months of frost bite weather. I only hope my job lets me grow my viking beard this year...my face was so cold last year...

Dengue is also one the many diseases that is carried by that disease-carrying pest and I got hit twice. :( Damn! Good thing I recovered with no blood transfusion. I feel like hell has entered my body physically.

This has not been a good day for me in more than one ways. GK, I'm sorry I'm going to review your profile tomorrow morning before going to work. I deeply apologize.

I need an ice pack...this migrane is beating down on me.

Don't worry for health must come first. For if health is compromised, one could not beat the day.

Ziginz Zegell

No Fear, No Pain.
I should really post...but making Saint Seiya characters is so addicting...I will get to it, I promise. Right now though I have a silver saint that won't move itself from concept stage to full bio.

Milky Rose

is Mayor of Farmville
NPC Bio, at least for now. Gonna write another one for a Shadow Knight tomorrow. Man I'm so rusty...XD

----------------------------------

Name: Elly Mayberry

Race: Fantasian

Origin: Fantasia

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Raven

Gear: Raven Gem, Invoker Brace

Appearance:

(Human Form)
id6na8.jpg

(True Form)
[hide]
2i7tgm8.jpg
[/hide]

Rider Appearance:
Hibiki-21_28L29.jpg

Faction: Kamen Rider Knights

History: Elly Mayberry, much like Tamao, was the daughter of one of the royal guards of the Royal Family. Unlike Tamao, however, Elly was born at a much earlier point in time, when peace reigned supreme in the Land of Fantasia. Due to her father being one of the guards, she naturally made friends with many of the other men who served as the royal guards, one of which was Tamao's father, Gaku Hitsugaya. Fascinated by the uniforms of the royal guards, as well as the weaponry they possessed, Elly spent as much time with the royal guards, learning their ways, as well as combat techniques using the dummy weapons the soldiers themselves used. While at first it was rough for her, she eventually got the hang of the weapons, as well as the guitar the guards used to play whenever they sang songs at night. This earned her more of the royal guards' admiration, as she seemed to speak their language despite being a little girl. However, such a time of peace would not last.

As she started to grow to become a lovely young woman, the legendary war would break out. The Royal Guards, standing as a line of defense between the Royal Family and Aesir, would fall one by one as Aesir's forces would prove too much. Unfortunately for the young woman, her father would end up as one of the casualties. Pushed into a desperate corner, Gaku took the young Elly with him, putting in her possession a small, ornate case, and a rather large weapon that resembled a guitar. Proceeding to jump through the portal with Gaku, the last thing Elly ever heard during the crossing was: "Let that weapon resonate with your heart."

Arriving in the Human world, Elly woke up, seemingly surfacing from fainting, and found that she was all alone. Faintly remembering the words told of her by Gaku, Elly proceeded to pick up the guitar weapon, and opened the ornate case, revealing a black gem with a particularly alluring glimmer, and a bracelet with a demon engraving. Elly quickly held the gem up to the moon, which caused it to glow brightly, blinding both her and the monsters. Noticing that the gem disappeared after glowing, she instinctively donned the brace and tugged the ring, proceeding to pluck the metallic string inside. At once, she transformed into a demon-like warrior, whom she recognized as a Kamen Rider. Feeling power coursing through her body, she proceeded to swing the Guitar Weapon, known as the Retsurai, in order to test out her skill. Satisfied with her new powers, Elly reverted out of her armor, only to be greeted by a clapping sound. Turning her attention to the source of the sound, Elly would recognize Dorian Saber, whom she knew from the palace. Dorian would comment on how she did a good job with invoking the power of the Raven Gem, as well as donning the Invoker Brace to access the powers of the gem. He would then inform the young woman that the war against Aesir isn't over yet, proceeding to recruit her into Saber, Inc. Remembering how her father died against Aesir and his forces, Elly made the easy choice of joining Dorian Saber and Saber, Inc.

Since then, much like Tamao, she has hunted Aesir's minions from the shadows, except that she chose to not make contact with Raina Mochizuki or any of the other Knights thus far. However, her time in the shadows may or may not last, depending upon whether or not a small white bat known as Kivarra can locate her.

----------------------------------------------

Probably gonna get rejected, but ah well. I've not written a character bio in an eternity LOL XD

Ziginz Zegell

No Fear, No Pain.
It isn't a bad character, she seems pretty nice. Only thing is she probably wouldn't recognize Saber since he hasn't been in Fantasia in a little over two hunred years or so. Maybe they still keep a portait of him up though so it still works. Regardless it is a good idea to write up a character every now and then just to keep your skills up. Half my writing skills were develouped that way...

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
I'll make this short at I'm drawing sleepy. I shall work on a post tomorrow after work. And the profile above from Gatack striker had been approved.

*clunks head* ZzzzZzzzz....