Kamen Rider Kiva VS Den-O

aniking_8

I wanted to see KIVA eps.1 subbed even though he look sort of a whimp like Ryoutaro but when he transform he fight pretty well better then Ryoutaro Liner form and his final move remind me of batman sort of and I'm don't like batman but is pretty cool too.

Makub

I've been hearing about this for some time (days), but after 2 toku comunities post it ,i guess that's true... I'll look foward to it, hope everything turns out ok. We'll se what kind of plot it has.

BTW, what is OVT??? that is mentioned on the first post?

FreedomR8G6B1

I've been hearing about this for some time (days), but after 2 toku comunities post it ,i guess that's true... I'll look foward to it, hope everything turns out ok. We'll se what kind of plot it has.

BTW, what is OVT??? that is mentioned on the first post?

A toku version of a OVA, similar but different to a Hyper Battle Video. OVT seems to take themselves more seriously rather than the randomness of the Hyper Battles.

PS: Would the ZX Special, Kamen Rider World, and Super Sentai World count as an OVT?

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Hey imagine they did this in the team up.
1200181724335.jpg

Maybe Den-o tries to fight the fangaia, but they are way different to imagins and they are powerfuler and Kiva comes to the rescue!

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
A toku version of a OVA, similar but different to a Hyper Battle Video. OVT seems to take themselves more seriously rather than the randomness of the Hyper Battles.

PS: Would the ZX Special, Kamen Rider World, and Super Sentai World count as an OVT?

ZX was on TV, World was a 3D mini-movie thing, and I think the Super Sentai one was the same as that.

Miaka975

Kagayaki Power
Hey imagine they did this in the team up.
1200181724335.jpg

Maybe Den-o tries to fight the fangaia, but they are way different to imagins and they are powerfuler and Kiva comes to the rescue!

haha I love that comic, where'd u find it? :D I wanna read more :3

Mele

Could somebody maybe have a look on this entry, please? It´s sounding like they are even talking about a movie!? A motion picture? And indeed Kiva vs. Den-O? :O_O:

Last edited:

Ryuuta

Workaholics United
Well, technically, OVTs are movies... direct-to-video movies, granted, but movies nonetheless. >.>

Takeru did mention that there's a possibility of the movie to be released in movie theaters, rather than being just direct-to-video like all the Sentai VS. But I don't think they're getting so lucky :p

Mele

Ah so!
Thank you!!!!

Is is just me, or has Takeru´s entry with the script vanished? :sly:

Well, technically, OVTs are movies... direct-to-video movies, granted, but movies nonetheless. >.>

Takeru did mention that there's a possibility of the movie to be released in movie theaters, rather than being just direct-to-video like all the Sentai VS. But I don't think they're getting so lucky :p

Hey, if it wasn't for OVTs, there may not have been Sentai team-ups. I happen to have a fondness for both Magi vs. Deka and Bouken vs. SS. However, if you don't like the team-ups, then I can see where you are coming from about OVTs.

Kenori

I wonder how's Seiji Takaiwa gonna do it. I mean, he's playing Kiva and all that, but I can't imagine someone else acting as Climax Form Den-O. >.>

I can almost guarantee you we wont see climax form, probably just Momotaros at best. If we do see the others...well that would kick more ass than is allowed by nature.

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I can almost guarantee you we wont see climax form, probably just Momotaros at best. If we do see the others...well that would kick more ass than is allowed by nature.

Huh...we already got a picture of Climax Form riding beside Kiva!

Kiva's bike rides lower than Den-o's :p