仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
yay finally can get Kiva belt for good price :p

I'll only wait for clearance lol. DX henshin devices usually go for around USD$14 in Singapore during clearance. Heck, Hibiki's henshin devices even went for approx USD$3.

Well, at least for Ryuki that's really the japanese name.

And yes, Singapore's English KR dubs suck.

I have yet to hear them speak.
I don't dare to.
Can't find any cheap kabuto stuff.No clearance?
Zeronos and Den-O belts for about SGD90.Managed to get King Rouzer and Garren buckle for $25 and $20 respectively though.

仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
I have yet to hear them speak.
I don't dare to.
Can't find any cheap kabuto stuff.No clearance?
Zeronos and Den-O belts for about SGD90.Managed to get King Rouzer and Garren buckle for $25 and $20 respectively though.

Kabuto's stuff never hit Blade/Hibiki's price levels for some reason.

The bikes hit $15, but not for the henshin devices.

Kabuto's stuff never hit Blade/Hibiki's price levels for some reason.

The bikes hit $15, but not for the henshin devices.

The price would probably drop further eventually.However,the problem is actually finding them.....

仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
The price would probably drop further eventually.However,the problem is actually finding them.....

Yeah. I remember the Blade and Chalice belts went rare during the Blade clearance.

I already got the Drake and TheBee Zecters during the HK clearance last year though...

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
I got Kabuto and Ryuki stuff at pretty good prices last year, hoping to get Den-O stuff during my trip this year.

For some reason there's a lot of Ryuki stock in their hobby shops.

While I got a lot of nice stuff while I was over there, I was referring to purchasing on the internet :laugh: Anyone here know any good sites that sell legit HK stuff? :p

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
Does YesAsia.com help?

Surprisingly no :( I haven't really found belts on there (normally I find other toys though, but Japanese prices [damn expensive]) and I don't see the HK Den-O there anymore :( Unless it's the second movie which I already bought when I was in HK lol Only stuff I see is Taiwanese movies (and the series released there, but it's a LOT more expensive compared to the HK release :sweat:)