レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, I know. I can't wait to hear Wataru's Cantonese dub. Hopefully it's someone else or else it's going to be again the guy that voiced Tendou & Ryotaro as the Cantonese dub.

Human
who are they kidding with 蒙面超人月騎?? It's like version two of ryuki >< but yeah i would like to hear wataru in cantonese XD could be interesting ^^ at least the dubbing for ryoutarou in cantonese sounds fine but it sucks in english in singapore >< and don't even get started on momo ugh...

仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
who are they kidding with 蒙面超人月騎?? It's like version two of ryuki >< but yeah i would like to hear wataru in cantonese XD could be interesting ^^ at least the dubbing for ryoutarou in cantonese sounds fine but it sucks in english in singapore >< and don't even get started on momo ugh...

Well, at least for Ryuki that's really the japanese name.

And yes, Singapore's English KR dubs suck.

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
Moon Ride? O_O

So I'm guessing Den-O's stuff are going on clearance in HK?

Aw~ I hope I can still buy some stuff :p One of the things I got while I was in HK was really cheap ^^ Hope I can still find the DVDs somewhere :/

レイモン (雷蒙)
Now that Den-O is finished, can't wait for the trailer to come soon.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Let see, if Kiva is 月騎, then Dark Kiva is 黑暗月騎. What would IXA & Saga be called? For Saga, I think is 傳奇 or 沙加.

Last edited:
仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
Aw~ I hope I can still buy some stuff :p One of the things I got while I was in HK was really cheap ^^ Hope I can still find the DVDs somewhere :/

I got Kabuto and Ryuki stuff at pretty good prices last year, hoping to get Den-O stuff during my trip this year.

For some reason there's a lot of Ryuki stock in their hobby shops.