Kamen Rider Kiva (TVB)

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
After Den-O is finished this Saturday, next Saturday, November 13, 2010 will show Kiva at 11:30 a.m. The official Chinese name is 幪面超人月騎.

Deadpool.

仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
Moon Ride? O_O

So I'm guessing Den-O's stuff are going on clearance in HK?

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Probably yeah. Also, in Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka, Kiva's Chinese name was called "魔牙", but TVB named him "月騎".

Deadpool.

仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
Probably yeah. Also, in Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka, Kiva's Chinese name was called "魔牙", but TVB named him "月騎".

魔牙's way better. At least Demon Fang has more to do with vampires compared to Moon Ride.

I wonder what Decade will be called. 十年 maybe?

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Well, it could be 奪卡王 or 十年. I would name Decade as 迪崎 for the pronouncation.

Deadpool.

仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
Well, it could be 奪卡王 or 十年. I would name Decade as 迪崎 for the pronouncation.

Or maybe 破壊者, seeing how Decade's always being called the destroyer of worlds.

Ryuki, Blade, Hibiki, Den-O had the easiest names since they were in Kanji anyway...

Deadpool.

仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
Well Kuuga in Kanji was 空我, as in Chinese pronouncation name as 古迦.

Yeah, but Kuuga was primarily named in Katakana クウガ, so it made sense for them to name him after the pronounciation.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, you're right about that. I think if Double's name maybe 打保路 or just use W and OOO can be 歐斯.

Deadpool.

仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
Yeah, you're right about that. I think if Double's name maybe 打保路 or just use W and OOO can be 歐斯.

打保路 makes sense pronounciation-wise, but not in terms of meaning :laugh:

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, I know. I can't wait to hear Wataru's Cantonese dub. Hopefully it's someone else or else it's going to be again the guy that voiced Tendou & Ryotaro as the Cantonese dub.

Icepath

Human
who are they kidding with 蒙面超人月騎?? It's like version two of ryuki >< but yeah i would like to hear wataru in cantonese XD could be interesting ^^ at least the dubbing for ryoutarou in cantonese sounds fine but it sucks in english in singapore >< and don't even get started on momo ugh...

Deadpool.

仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
who are they kidding with 蒙面超人月騎?? It's like version two of ryuki >< but yeah i would like to hear wataru in cantonese XD could be interesting ^^ at least the dubbing for ryoutarou in cantonese sounds fine but it sucks in english in singapore >< and don't even get started on momo ugh...

Well, at least for Ryuki that's really the japanese name.

And yes, Singapore's English KR dubs suck.

sgtkira

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
Moon Ride? O_O

So I'm guessing Den-O's stuff are going on clearance in HK?

Aw~ I hope I can still buy some stuff :p One of the things I got while I was in HK was really cheap ^^ Hope I can still find the DVDs somewhere :/

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Let see, if Kiva is 月騎, then Dark Kiva is 黑暗月騎. What would IXA & Saga be called? For Saga, I think is 傳奇 or 沙加.

Last edited:

Deadpool.

仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ
Aw~ I hope I can still buy some stuff :p One of the things I got while I was in HK was really cheap ^^ Hope I can still find the DVDs somewhere :/

I got Kabuto and Ryuki stuff at pretty good prices last year, hoping to get Den-O stuff during my trip this year.

For some reason there's a lot of Ryuki stock in their hobby shops.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?