Kamen Rider Kiva Episode Summaries and Spoilers thread

Mele

Spoilery-thought ... just thinking, no real spoiler, but just in case.

[HIDE]I somehow get the feeling, that Otoya henshined only once into Kiva.

If these old informations are true, then he might have been the one, who destroyed the city, and was therefore also the reason Kiva was sealed. Maybe.[/HIDE]

Forever Knight

Eye See You
I'm thinking more along the lines of Him accidentley killing Wataru's mother.

****, are we all jumping way ahead especially at only episode 1? lol. :laugh:

Mele

Mmmh not bad, but that would be very dramatic. :(

*lol* Yeah, true, we are just at the start. :sweat:
:laugh:

How about the hunters killed wataru's mother and that sets off otoya, which leads to the chain of events on why they hunt wataru.

Last edited:

Mele

How about the hunters killed wataru's mother and and that sets off otoya, which leads to the chain of events on why they hunt wataru.

Not really spoiler either, but anyway ...

[HIDE]:hmm: Yes, I think going along the lines of the Hunter organisation killing her, destroying Otoya´s family, what brought him in a big range and Kiva outo control, that he caused a major desaster, which leads to the reason that the organisation now wants to remove him again, makes a lot of sense, somehow.[/HIDE]

But, I´m happy if there is just a lot of drama and action! :buttrock:

Last edited:

Kenori

Just looking at kiva's henshin and how he hangs Kivat on his belt, how does Kivat not swing around on his little perch?

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Otoya henshined into Kiva and destroyed a city, and he was hunted down and Kivas power is sealed.
And now the people that Otoya hurt are back to get Wataru :laugh: :laugh:

fractyl2

Ryuutaros: I doubt Otoya ever becomes Kiva. The way I see it, he just caused alot of mental anguish(Like he did with Yuri in their first meeting).

dukemon22

Updates

Added title to ep 3 summary, as well as more to the summary. Looks like Nago Keisuke (Keisuke Kato) will appear in ep 3.

well reading the spoilers makes me scared not scared like i'm worrying about the series. I meant it's scary and i love it it really fits the theme ofcourse.

Mele

So when is Ikusa's debut, may i ask ?

Well, good question. Keisuke, his real self, seems to be in todays episode already. He was in the preview shown sitting next to Wataru in the Cafe. But, as Rider maybe episode 3, like mentioned before. Depending on how his character is introduced, if I remember right, he was at first a Bounty Hunter, so maybe we will get to know him as that first and then see, how he is joining the Organisation?