Status
Not open for further replies.

DSP

Lurker
WOW he looks awesome, his chest certainly looks a lot better from what we've previously seen.

and WOOO new OS, I wonder what the defect is this time.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Wow, when FR stops watching a sentai, you know you got a bad season. I really should try and sit through 10 episodes of Go Onger one day. But I just cant seem to get past episode 3. lol. >_<

I watched the whole first 22 episodes and stopped on episode 22. I won't continue to watch the rest of season. It was really painful to watch. Gosh, I've been suffered by Boukenger, watched the whole 49 episodes. Oh man. Boukenger sucked.

Risin IXA. As you can see, it has a new OS [11.0], while normal IXA had version 10.

risinixaro2.jpg

That is AWESOME! :buttrock:

I'm not really feeling Rising IXA. It's chest is really flat and looks like a heart is being ripped out of it. On the plus side, he does have a more insect feel too him which is always good for a Rider.

Also I have a theory:
Otoya lost his memory so Maya will make him Kiva and Yuri will become IXA to fight him. Otoya will use Kiva to kick Riki, Jiro, and Ramons(think thats his name) ass and trap them in Doraan.(Who at the time is a cute baby dragon>.<)
And in 2008 Wataru will find Otoya at long last only too find out he got lost inside Doraan for all these years.......>.>

It's Judgement Time!
oh **** yeah. Im liking Rising IXA. I think I prefer the original form, more. But it's still an interesting design.

Btw, I hope we get more 2 on 1 Fangire fights with Kiva. I really loved watching Kiva take one two at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.