Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Warrior
I wouldnt call the concept of history that repeats itself, the son re-walkin the path of his father lazy writin. Also, I like more the way they choose to tell the story. I prefer a good story over action action action. Sure, we pretty much what happen to Otoya, or Yuri, or Jiro. The fun part -for me, of course- is to discover HOW they ended like that. And lately seems that also the 2008 side is startin to take a direction, this can be good...maybe. Till now 2008 has been kinda disappointin to me, so...anyway, we'll see.

Co-sign.

It's Judgement Time!
Kiva is a show with no real direction, sure it's decent and fun to watch, but it's going nowhere. 1986 story is fairly easy to figure out since pretty much the fate of all those characters are known,

The fate of the characters are known, but what we dont know is how they got there. At this point we can figure it out. But there are things we still dont know. I find the show to still be very entertaining to watch. Wataru's ordeal with Mio and Otoya losing his memory and believing that the Queen is Yuri.

There's going to be so many moments that can come up out of this and it will be incredible to see where the writers take it and how the story continues to unfold.

Its not fresh but damn, I love it. I think the show does have a direction. It's just not moving toward a single goal. The show focuses on Wataru's development into a man and Otoya's path to Kiva. So to that end, there is a direction but it's not like both stories are moving toward a goal.

I think it works.

btw, Kivatt + Emperor thingy + Tub fight = WIN. :laugh:

Please, for me... Go-onger isn't fun to watch.

Kamen Rider Kiva is much, much better and I really enjoy more than Go-onger this year. I've already decided to stop watching Go-onger, like last week.

Wow, when FR stops watching a sentai, you know you got a bad season. I really should try and sit through 10 episodes of Go Onger one day. But I just cant seem to get past episode 3. lol. >_<

The fate of the characters are known, but what we dont know is how they got there. At this point we can figure it out. But there are things we still dont know. I find the show to still be very entertaining to watch. Wataru's ordeal with Mio and Otoya losing his memory and believing that the Queen is Yuri.

There's going to be so many moments that can come up out of this and it will be incredible to see where the writers take it and how the story continues to unfold.

Its not fresh but damn, I love it. I think the show does have a direction. It's just not moving toward a single goal. The show focuses on Wataru's development into a man and Otoya's path to Kiva. So to that end, there is a direction but it's not like both stories are moving toward a goal.

I think it works.

btw, Kivatt + Emperor thingy + Tub fight = WIN. :laugh:

Wow, when FR stops watching a sentai, you know you got a bad season. I really should try and sit through 10 episodes of Go Onger one day. But I just cant seem to get past episode 3. lol. >_<

There's no need you punish yourself like that. You're curious bout Go-Ongers? Skip to episode 23, you'll notice just one difference. Really, I'm watchin it, but it's not so great. Funny? Sometimes...
Anyway, Boukenger was worst IMO.

Eye See You
I'd say watch all of wat has aired for Go-Onger thus far to get familiar with the retarded characters, then we get the Wings eps, and then more crap.

Like I said.... Kick Hopper is really the only reason to watch Go-Onger other then the fact that we are stuck with it until February 2009.

Risin IXA. As you can see, it has a new OS [11.0], while normal IXA had version 10.

risinixaro2.jpg

:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Why do i get the feeling that for Rising IXA,they'll use Cast Off on Ixa

We don't have much in the way of apathetic smilies, do we?

I don't mind this new angle for Rising IXA, since it makes him look less fat, but I'm still not feeling it much

Status
Not open for further replies.