Status
Not open for further replies.
has left HJU. Not coming back.
hey go-ongers getting better too...a little

Please, for me... Go-onger isn't fun to watch.

Kamen Rider Kiva is much, much better and I really enjoy more than Go-onger this year. I've already decided to stop watching Go-onger, like last week.

Old School Justice
Go-onger is pretty good. It's a wacky sentai which hasn't been done in a good while, but still has some fun characters. People need to lay off the fact it's not comepelty story diriven like Geki or other older sentais.

Kiva, i love the duel storyline between 86 and 08. (not to mention, i was born in 86 :D)

Deno was great last year, and kiva is shaping up to be good this year.

Kiva is a show with no real direction, sure it's decent and fun to watch, but it's going nowhere. 1986 story is fairly easy to figure out since pretty much the fate of all those characters are known, they should have been in the middle of their fight against the fangire instead of building up to it still, and now just getting into the thick of the fight. Maya as Queen should have been introduced in like Episode 10 and her character built up, before Mio as Queen was introduced. They are basically telling the same stories in two different timelines and that isn't really interesting, it's just lazy writing.

It's still a fairly interesting show though. It's over halfway done, so I'm not gonna drop it now.

I wouldnt call the concept of history that repeats itself, the son re-walkin the path of his father lazy writin. Also, I like more the way they choose to tell the story. I prefer a good story over action action action. Sure, we pretty much what happen to Otoya, or Yuri, or Jiro. The fun part -for me, of course- is to discover HOW they ended like that. And lately seems that also the 2008 side is startin to take a direction, this can be good...maybe. Till now 2008 has been kinda disappointin to me, so...anyway, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.