Status
Not open for further replies.
well spider fangire is still alive in '86, so I think we might still see more of him...

and has anyone mention the scene in the preview where Nago is with Yuri and Otoya?

Last edited:
The only Fangire to use puppets as a form of psychological warfare.

R.I.P. Spider Fangire
I just thought he'd ass around the entire series and in the end everyone forgets to kill him and he gets off free as the last Fangire. XD The final scene of the series would be him skipping around the streets with his puppets.

well spider fangire is still alive in '86, so I think we might still see more of him...

and has anyone mention the scene in the preview where Nago is with Yuri and Otoya?

Yep, it's related to the movie AFAIK, like last year with Den-O the movie isnt inconsistent with the series.

Yep, it's related to the movie AFAIK, like last year with Den-O the movie isnt inconsistent with the series.
Which can only mean one thing. Climax Kiva!...oh they already have that....they just dont use it....
But the Den-O movie was better than some of the other movies that were just alternate worlds so I'm hoping Kiva will be good.

And your right! Spider is still alive in 86! THERES HOPE! :D

One month ago,everyone was hating him and wanting him dead...now everyone misses him... CHUU~~~

My love for Bob, as i like to call him, has always been true, I never said i wanted him dead. And I'm sad for it btw.

Kinda late to the party but, I've finally caught up with Kiva and I gotta say I love it. I have'nt enjoyed a rider series this much since Blade. Anyway, I'm actually surprised they killed off Spider. For a second I figured he was gonna end up being the King or somthing.

I always loved Ryo. His laugh was just too adorable not to love him!! I really wished that Mio didn't kill him. :( But oh well. Hopefully, he sneaks on board the "time travel train" with Nago back to '08 for some more of his "CHUUUUURIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIIIIII!" and many spazzes. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.