Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Falcon
Remember him like this

spiderixaqc5.png

"Come any closer and i am gonna sock you !"

:laugh::buttrock::laugh:

Eye See You
Rising IXA looks so badass from the preview. I can't wait for next weekend, we get R5's debut and Rising IXA. :buttrock:

Lurker
Woohoo! New rider!

If there is going to be a Dark version of Kiva, would it be Wataru himself or another person?

No, It will be Wataru from an alternate universe...

And about the Spider Fangire thing, I remebering saying before how since we had the checkmate 4 that we can kill off the spider. Irony bit us as the Spider was killed off BY the Checkmate 4, or at least, ONE of the members of the checkmate 4.

No, It will be Wataru from an alternate universe...

And about the Spider Fangire thing, I remebering saying before how since we had the checkmate 4 that we can kill off the spider. Irony bit us as the Spider was killed off BY the Checkmate 4, or at least, ONE of the members of the checkmate 4.
T_T Dude! I havent seen the episode yet....
Now I have died alittle inside.
spiderixaqc5.png

Spider Fangire
Episode 1-26
Rest in peace you loveable rapist......

I know why they debut Rising IXA next week...

Shima: DAMN,my Wonderful Blue Sky Organization's best weapon,IXA,is polluted by a fangire.Furthermore,a WEIRD fangire holding puppets that are Sesame Street Rip-off.
Megumi:I've got an idea...
*POLICE ARRIVE*
Police:You are arrested for stealing SMART BRAIN phone.

i bet the Rising IXA phone will be in a silver briefcase with SMARTBRAIN crossed off on it,lol:laugh:

[HIDE]After watching Kiva 26,i saw Nago separating Otoya and Yuri's hands...could it be bcos of this,Otoya stick with Queen??

Btw,Mio-Queen finisher is so cool,with the Queen imprint at the wall...plus her moon is pink!![/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.