Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Why are the main kamen riders getting these dissiablities? Like Souji(Agito) having amensia, Takumi having Cat Tounge, Ryoutaro being a pussie, and now, Wataru having Germphobia, I guess it adds drama/comdey to the mix.

Also, Castledran sealing the Fangire kinda reminded me of the Mirror Monsters absorbing the energies of other Monsters in Ryuki.

That pic looks like a 'king surrounded by his subjects' type of pic...:laugh:

We have info on Hunter now so i want to know what everyone thinks the kiva/hunter relationship is going to be like. How many fights will they have what scale will it reach. Will it be Naruto/Sasuke class, Ichigo/Renji, or Even Goku/Vegeta.

We have info on Hunter now so i want to know what everyone thinks the kiva/hunter relationship is going to be like. How many fights will they have what scale will it reach. Will it be Naruto/Sasuke class, Ichigo/Renji, or Even Goku/Vegeta.

Maybe like G3 and Agito or thebee and Kabuto.

Why are the main kamen riders getting these dissiablities? Like Souji(Agito) having amensia, Takumi having Cat Tounge, Ryoutaro being a pussie, and now, Wataru having Germphobia, I guess it adds drama/comdey to the mix.

Also, Castledran sealing the Fangire kinda reminded me of the Mirror Monsters absorbing the energies of other Monsters in Ryuki.

Not Godai Yusuke or Tendou Souji anyway casteldran sealing Fangire is like Timeranger sort of instead of killing them.

Last edited:
Eye See You

Exacally what I had thought too.

So Castledran stores these Fangire or something?. Originally I thought it was the home of Kiva and not just some giant beast.

Eye See You
After the 3rd viewing I now love this. The jumping back and forth 22 years to see Wataru and his Father is fucking fantastic.

Would like to change his avatar
Am I the only one who thinks, as long as they're jumping back and forth in time for no good reason, that there would have been no harm in the '86 focus being on Wataru's mother as a Rider, while his dad (aka Tachibana, Jr.) was the Fangaia?

It wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but Kiva shows promise.

At first, I thought that Nago Keisuke might be a mean guy, who wouldn´t like Wataru (and ther people) at all personally, but seeing them both next to each other sitting in the Cafe in the preview for next episode, I would even guess he is actually really some kind of Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, in person. Meaning, that he only turns cruel, if he is on the hunt. So, I would say that maybe, just maybe they would even become friends personally these three - Wataru, Megumi and Keisuke - but later get into conflict when not just Megumi, but also Keisuke is trying to hunt Kiva down. :(

I think, or hope, that it´s going to be a major part with lots of encounters between Kiva and Hunter. :buttrock: I hope they have a lot of fights! Even, personally, that would be great to see turn friends into enemies, when Keisuke and Megumi are confronted with their FanGire hatred in form of the rather innocent Wataru.

There is just one thing: They can´t see Kiva´s face, so nobody knows that it´s Wataru, right? But he is able to see their faces, so he also knows now that it was Megumi who tried to shoot him just now, doesn´t he? I guess, it´s going to be pretty hard for him, if he knows something, that they don´t. ;)

Last edited:
At first, I thought that Nago Keisuke might be a mean guy, who wouldn´t like Wataru (and ther people) at all personally, but seeing them both next to each other sitting in the Cafe in the preview for next episode, I would even guess he is actually really some kind of Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, in person. Meaning, that he only turns cruel, if he is on the hunt. So, I would say that maybe, just maybe they would even become friends personally these three - Wataru, Megumi and Keisuke - but later get into conflict when not just Megumi, but also Keisuke is trying to hunt Kiva down. :(

I think, or hope, that it´s going to be a major part with lots of encounters between Kiva and Hunter. :buttrock: I hope they have a lot of fights! Even, personally, that would be great to see turn friends into enemies, when Keisuke and Megumi are confronted with their FanGire hatred in form of the rather innocent Wataru.

There is just one thing: They can´t see Kiva´s face, so nobody knows that it´s Wataru, right? But he is able to see their faces, so he also knows now that it was Megumi who tried to shoot him just now, doesn´t he? I guess, it´s going to be pretty hard for him, if he knows something, that they don´t. ;)

I can really see the fighting each other unknowly way into episode 30 something. There all going to become friends, Megumi when go after kiva till she learns who he is. Keisuke on the other hand is going to try and get job done he learns who kiva is and become friends with wataru, but could give two shits. He hunts fangire wataru is part fangire, so in keisuke head wataru is a bad guy who he must hunt and kill. The way I think about it Megumi will try to be pacemaker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.