Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I just watched the raw and know the baby is Taiga now :O_O:
Taiga vs Wataru fight to come?

My previous post was just after I went through the 2chan Kiva thread :sweat:

Nago fails as a time traveler.
Totally.

From what I can infer, after watching ep 28:

Daiga, who helped Wataru in the flashback against the bullies a couple of eps ago, is Maya's son with the King of Fangire, making him a full Fangire. It is very likely Daiga is Kamen Rider Saga, and that he was originally supposed to take the throne, but something happened.

oh yes i love this story line, i absolutely LOVE IT.:buttrock:

My theory is simple,Saga ain't Taiga....
IMO,
Taiga=The King of Checkmate four,somehow like Arch Opheroch
Saga=Kengo. After watching 28,i got to admit Kengo have potential to be a rider with his whipping skills.

Taiga was born by Maya with the old King but Maya had an affair with Otoya later and after that was driven out from the checkmate four and stripping of her powers.During the period of time where she was driven out,Otoya and Maya lived normally and one day the King's henchmen found Maya and start to kill her.Maya escapes with her son who is Wataru and slowly...she was found and was missing.

That's my theory :)

Like a passing wind...
My theory is simple,Saga ain't Taiga....
IMO,
Taiga=The King of Checkmate four,somehow like Arch Opheroch
Saga=Kengo. After watching 28,i got to admit Kengo have potential to be a rider with his whipping skills.

Taiga was born by Maya with the old King but Maya had an affair with Otoya later and after that was driven out from the checkmate four and stripping of her powers.During the period of time where she was driven out,Otoya and Maya lived normally and one day the King's henchmen found Maya and start to kill her.Maya escapes with her son who is Wataru and slowly...she was found and was missing.

That's my theory :)

Seems reasonable. I indeed see a fight coming between Taiga and Wataru. :buttrock: Why can't Go-Onger be as interesting?

^ Because Go-onger is supose to be an Comedy this year.

Kengo isn't a member of the 3WA who does make Kivatt like henshin devices. the Wonderfull Aozora Organization Doesn't so Kengo being a Rider doesn't even make any sense...

Kivatt the 3th father made an appearance behind Maya's back at the end of the episode when Maya first appeared. it could be that the Kivatt's were created by the Check Mate four...

Also you saw that the Check mate four's living location is in the Castle Doran in episode 28. And it seems reasonable that kivatt the 3th is born in the castle doran. so the Saga kivatt must be born in the castle too.

Some kind of Beast mode
^ Because Go-onger is supose to be an Comedy this year.

Kengo isn't a member of the 3WA who does make Kivatt like henshin devices. the Wonderfull Aozora Organization Doesn't so Kengo being a Rider doesn't even make any sense...

Kivatt the 3th father made an appearance behind Maya's back at the end of the episode when Maya first appeared. it could be that the Kivatt's were created by the Check Mate four...

Also you saw that the Check mate four's living location is in the Castle Doran in episode 28. And it seems reasonable that kivatt the 3th is born in the castle doran. so the Saga kivatt must be born in the castle too.

but kivat's their own clan, why would they be created by another?

Well being in the Wonderful Blue sky doesn't mean he can't be Saga.Kengo could find Saga Kivat by chance. It's true that the checkmate four house might be in Castle Dran...but what if there is a second Castle Dran??Maybe his father dragon??

Status
Not open for further replies.