Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happen to DoGaBaKi Form? Is was there for one episode! I mean yes Emperor Form has a cool cape(which is why he is so strong) and stuff but werewolf/mermen/frankenstein fusions need love too. It's Climax and Liner Form all over again.

Also in Emperor Form Kivat looks like he's on crack. XD

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
What ever happen to DoGaBaKi Form? Is was there for one episode! I mean yes Emperor Form has a cool cape(which is why he is so strong) and stuff but werewolf/mermen/frankenstein fusions need love too. It's Climax and Liner Form all over again.

Also in Emperor Form Kivat looks like he's on crack. XD

Go watch agito and wait for Trinity form.

And let's not forget that use of that form beyond 5 minutes = death. So it's no surprise that Wataru doesn't use it too often.

Here's a question on a different matter: IXA apparently stands for Intercept X-Attacker. Yet why we not heard the term 'X-Attacker' used even once after almost half of the show has past?

And let's not forget that use of that form beyond 5 minutes = death. So it's no surprise that Wataru doesn't use it too often.

Here's a question on a different matter: IXA apparently stands for Intercept X-Attacker. Yet why we not heard the term 'X-Attacker' used even once after almost half of the show has past?

Kiva is Kamen Rider Kiva yet everyone calls him Kiva only,why din anyone call him Kamen Rider??Sometimes things are meant to be known,not said out:D :D

The only way someone would know IXA actually stands for something would be by looking it up. While referrencing is a good thing, such basic things like this should be mentioned on the show. And now:

Kiva 22 comments:

- Otoya in drag. Few things are more grotesque. He doesn't even have the legs for it >.>

- I wasn't aware open-toe shoes or capris were around in 1986.

- The Dogga Form usage was too short, but we finally see a Form finisher being used again. And where was Keisuke? Still running away from that girl? (A funny scene by the way)

Speaking of which, Keisuke has shone again in this episode and last. This makes up for his little stunt with Sakaguchi.

- Isn't in a little hasty for people to get married after knowing each other only a few days? I suppose bad judgment goes hand in hand with being the neighborhood's "Ghost Boy". But something is going to come out of this, I'm sure.

- IXA hasn't been used in '86 for a while now. We're overdue for another appearence.

- Maya returns next time, so next episode should be more useful than this one. I don't like how the Checkmates are being introduced: debuting in one two-parter and disappearing in the next. A far cry from such elites as Lucky Clover and the Royal Undeads, who got straight to business from the get-go.

I loved This episode Mio and Wateru will defitnaly be an good couple if she's still around but i doubt for the next episode...

Wataru and "Mari" looks like a cute couple.Both of them are so shy with each other.Wonder what Takumi will do...maybe a rider kick

Status
Not open for further replies.