Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
[HIDE]Something came to me when watching a review of the DX IXA Belt. The belt can use kiva's artilery fessles. You know, CastleDran, Wake Up.... Something is going to go wrong with IXA's fessles for Powered IXA, Rise Up. Kiva might end up saving his life by giving IXA his fessles. I was reading about the wrist mounted henshindevice for the tsubasa form and it could be a possible reason for it.

On another note, when Kiva artilery fessles are used in IXA's belt, it uses the same robotic voice for "Wake Up" and "CastleDran" and "Buroon Booster". The weapons have to be faked with weapon fake fessles.[/HIDE]

Looking back at episode 13, we see Otoya getting the IXA Knuckle when Jiro drops it... but where the hell did he get the belt when he did the actual transformation?

Otoya gonna be so badass in ep 14, just too bad he can't finish off Jiro next ep

Man, can't wait for Dogga's apperance :buttrock:

Red Falcon
Kiva's transformation to Dogga Form is definitely one of the best out of all the 3 form changes ...

Just saw episode 14.....man that was great..... especially the debut of Dogga form..... but Otoya was defeated.....

Come to think of it....at the start of the show....after Jiro dodged eighty-sIXA's attack..... Otoya de-transformed and fell due to intense pain....why didn't Jiro come back and steal the IXA belt?

Or maybe.... the IXA belt disappeared? As in Magic? Like how it appear again in Otoya's hands?

Jiro is sooo bad ass! He is easily my favourite character.
:buttrock:
pen.gif

Eye See You
Ep 14 -

The Good:
-Dogga Form fuckin' rocks. Reminds me of Den-O's Axe Form.
-Kengo is GOD.
-Otoya dancing while Yuri was on the phone was FUCKING HALARIOUS!. I laughed so damn hard at that.
-Otoya in pain the next scene and then playing it off = FTW.
-The Otoya/Jiro fued continues
-Dogga's Finisher totally rocked hard.
-The series is definatley picking up. Especially the drama.

The Bad:
-Not enough Nago or Megumi.
-No 2008 IXA.
-Too bad Kiva ain't 45 minutes, I totally wanted more! I love it.

So IXA Powered is the dragon crane mecha?.

Here is more of my amazing theories for the greatest show not in America. Here is what I think is going to happen: Wataru's mother turns out to be a member of the Checkmate Four(The queen) and one of the last surviving members of the Kiva Clan, the original Fangire. Also in persent day, everyone learns that Kiva isn't the greatest threat to all mankind, it's Shima. The reason the Fangire Hunters were created was to prevent his destruction at the hands of a Human-Fangire hybrid aka Kamen Rider Kiva.

I have millions of theories. But I have to wait for the new episodes to see if they will make sence.

Status
Not open for further replies.