Status
Not open for further replies.
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Yes, it's the same phrase with a different personal pronoun.
I just thought of this... It's like on one ep of Go-on where Gunpei & Hanto are fighting and kept saying, "Boku wa...", "Ore wa". But the meaning is still the same. If my memory is right, "boku" is a childish form of "ore".

I just watched episode 13. It was so cool to see Otoya as IXA!!!

But I have a question, how did Otoya acquire the Ixa belt? I thought the only thing that fell on the ground was the Ixa knuckle... :eyebrow:

He's just that awesome! Duh! :laugh:
:thumbs: :buttrock: :laugh:

Soon, they'll be like another set of Taros.
Yeah! You bet!:thumbs:

I thought Ramon/Bashaa was poking Otoya, but I couldn't tell from last week's preview. He's like another Ryuuta. :laugh:

As for Riki, it was kinda expected for the Franken to speak in monotone. The history of Frankenstein (and living golems) have taught us that they don't speak or speak slowly. The Armed Monsters are almost there in the comedy department.

Soon, they'll be like another set of Taros.

While Ramon seems to be a more sadistic version of Ryuuta (darn!!! that guy is injured!!! what are you doing? poke?), Riki is kinda funny with the way he speak, just like a Frankestien's Monster (pause of 0.5 to 1s between each words... or worse, each tone...).

The next Taros? Hard to say, still too early.

and here is one more teaser of the DoGaBaKi (man, this hurts your tongue...):
[hide] tm003_resize-tile-1-1.jpg[/hide]

I just thought of this... It's like on one ep of Go-on where Gunpei & Hanto are fighting and kept saying, "Boku wa...", "Ore wa". But the meaning is still the same. If my memory is right, "boku" is a childish form of "ore".

if you're a humble guy, use boku

if you feel tough, use ore

if your neutral then use watashi :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dream catcher!
Best moment in the show: Otoya dancing with the other dancers behind Yuuri. lol.

Hahah, yes, totally wins!!! And of top of that, they play/sing isseifubi SEPIA's song - Zenryako, Michi no Ue Yori (which was covered by PureBOYS last year) as a background song! Now, that amused me even more than a Dogga form itself XD

They really know what a fangirls wants/needs :laugh:

(Btw, just in case you don't know, PureBOYS is the present group of Takeda/Otoya and ex-group of Keisuke Kato/Nago ..so that's one of the songs they sing in their first single :sweat:)

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
So it looks like one of the Gransazer alums is going to be in the next episode.

It the guy that played Sazer Tawlon :buttrock:.

Awesome! I miss the Sazers. :buttrock:

Im currently watching Kiva 13.

-Kivatt is lathering Wataru! :p Thats just too adorable
-"Look at my graceful swimming!" I love the humor. :anime:
-"Let me go! I am Nago!" ... "So What?" I feel satisfied by that exchange. Its good to see Nago isnt getting away with as much BS as Kuusaka did (Faiz)
-Otoya as IXA was great and unexpected.

Kiva is a damn good KR show so far. It has me coming back each episode because I'm curios how everything comes together in 1986 (I think that's the date). How does Otoya become Kiva (if at all. Im unclear on that.) How do the three monsters end up in that castle and serve Kiva as little totem power ups.

Then there's the impending revelation of Kiva as Wataru to Nago. You know he's going to find out sooner or later. It feels like it will be sooner than alter, however. Im looking forward to that episode.

Now to wait for a 14 sub so I can see me some Dogga form

I think I can forgive DoGaBaKi's form for existing since he is dual-wielding. :laugh:

if you're a humble guy, use boku

if you feel tough, use ore

if your neutral then use watashi :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, boku and ore are usually male-only terms. Boku is generally for boys and young men (like me - I am going on 20 and I prefer using boku). I don't know if I'd call it "humble," necessarily but it's definitely moreso than ore which is indeed typically more arrogant and tough.

Watashi is just the polite catch-all. Heh.

Of course, then there is also boku and ore usage by women. Some girls who are a bit tomboyish or just prefer it to "atashi" will say boku and you hear women singing it a lot in songs because it will often fit the rhythm better than a three syllable word. And I believe in some Northern dialects of Japanese (like in Sapporo), women will use ore. Blew my mind the first time I heard that! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.