[hide]
20080426_02f95a84f8e7f9657fc1kcITMilCzhkI.jpg
[/hide]
once again, it is white.

fix the last pic above, and a pic of Fake Fustle Usage:
[hide]
oxlwjjms.jpg
[/hide]
Finally! A harder enemy for Kiva or even IXA.

:anime: Yeah, I think we overlooked something very important here: FanGire don´t age! :O_O: Maybe Otoya actually is alive ...

So, that new Rider is supposed to wear exactly the same armour and has the same Body like Kiva, owns a Kibat and is sealed too? The only difference are the eyes ... Hopefully it´s not another copycat Rider from Kiva and instead a new Monster-form. THAT would be awesome! :buttrock:
I just tought of that. Maybe Otoya is somewhere else, looking for clues on how to defeat that HIGH Fangire or maybe he is stalking some girls.:laugh:

Skull Rider = KENGO!
No. Kengo will become the next KR Todoroki

movie rider seem to seal up Kiva entirely also Ixa will fight the fangires along with the garulu, basher, and dogga. In 2007 Ixa use his fustle to steal Kiva weapons and I think it was made when the three began to help Otoya as Ixa in 1986.
I think so. When IXA-Otoya becomes allies with those 3. And when IXA is in trouble, they made the fuestles for IXA's extra weapon or arnament.

Halfway through the episode:

[HIDE]Powered IXA! According to Shima, it's stronger than anything Kiva has. Will he be right?[/HIDE]

And the rest:

[HIDE]Dogga Form is great, I love the killing move. And they actually made an effort to make it feel like the 80's this time!

I like Basshaa's "Boku Sanjou!"[/HIDE]
Boku Sanjou? Do you mean like "Ore Sanjou"?

Old school Kamen Rider henshin pose FTW! Man, this episode was awesome. Also, Dogga rocks a lot more than I thought it would.
:buttrock:

Powered IXA appeared! (looks small o.0)

DOOGGGAAAA HAMMMMMMERRR PWNZZZZZZZ even the finisher, got a screeny:
finisher.jpg

basically if u get hit by that ray ur frozen and kiva gets to bash you with his hammer a few times :buttrock:

Otoya is dying from using IXA!

Next episode is that superior fangire, looks like IXA and kiva will work together :buttrock:
What Otoya is dying!:O_O: Maybe it's the time where Kiva will appear to help him.

This is starting to become a next gen rider anniversery plus some old school. :redface2: You what I'm saying right?
:thumbs:

So it looks like one of the Gransazer alums is going to be in the next episode.

It the guy that played Sazer Tawlon :buttrock:. Last time I saw the actor was in Justiriser episode 42 and 32.

It's been 3 years in a row that they've gotten somebody from TOHO'S seishin series.:buttrock:

Lurker
I just watched episode 13. It was so cool to see Otoya as IXA!!!

But I have a question, how did Otoya acquire the Ixa belt? I thought the only thing that fell on the ground was the Ixa knuckle... :eyebrow:

But I have a question, how did Otoya acquire the Ixa belt? I thought the only thing that fell on the ground was the Ixa knuckle...

Don't think to much about it, that's just TV Magic.

"I didn't lose. IXA lost!"

Dogga Form is very cool. This was one form I was really looking forward to. I have a soft spot for the big tough clunktastic guys who are about as agile as a tank and just as strong. Now they just need to have him walk through some explosions next time and we're set.

I thought Ramon/Bashaa was poking Otoya, but I couldn't tell from last week's preview. He's like another Ryuuta. :laugh:

As for Riki, it was kinda expected for the Franken to speak in monotone. The history of Frankenstein (and living golems) have taught us that they don't speak or speak slowly. The Armed Monsters are almost there in the comedy department.

Soon, they'll be like another set of Taros.

Status
Not open for further replies.