Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Kamen Rider
Halfway through the episode:

[HIDE]Powered IXA! According to Shima, it's stronger than anything Kiva has. Will he be right?[/HIDE]

And the rest:

[HIDE]Dogga Form is great, I love the killing move. And they actually made an effort to make it feel like the 80's this time!

I like Basshaa's "Boku Sanjou!"[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Actually back this time
Old school Kamen Rider henshin pose FTW! Man, this episode was awesome. Also, Dogga rocks a lot more than I thought it would.

Mad Skillz
I loved that Jiro looked so pissed off when Dogga was called. And this show is awesome at building anticipation, I cannot wait until next week's episode.

And old school henshin, ftw. I hope Otoya sticks to it.

Powered IXA appeared! (looks small o.0)

DOOGGGAAAA HAMMMMMMERRR PWNZZZZZZZ even the finisher, got a screeny:
finisher.jpg

basically if u get hit by that ray ur frozen and kiva gets to bash you with his hammer a few times :buttrock:

Otoya is dying from using IXA!

Next episode is that superior fangire, looks like IXA and kiva will work together :buttrock:

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
That old school henshin pose surprised teh **** out of me. I loved it.

Dogga is pretty awesome. I like how he moves soo slowly but still pwns all.

Best moment in the show: Otoya dancing with the other dancers behind Yuuri. lol.

Mr. Kamen Rider
"I didn't lose. IXA lost!"

Dogga Form is very cool. This was one form I was really looking forward to. I have a soft spot for the big tough clunktastic guys who are about as agile as a tank and just as strong. Now they just need to have him walk through some explosions next time and we're set.

"Training."
This is starting to become a next gen rider anniversery plus some old school. :redface2: You what I'm saying right?

Status
Not open for further replies.