[hide]
20080426_02f95a84f8e7f9657fc1kcITMilCzhkI.jpg
[/hide]
once again, it is white.

fix the last pic above, and a pic of Fake Fustle Usage:
[hide]
oxlwjjms.jpg
[/hide]

Wait, when was it confirmed that this new rider or form is movie-exclusive?

ok, if you want, call it 'rumoured' form, if that suits your mindset.

all these pic never really confirm anything 100%. you like to believe or not, cant force you :laugh:

Why can't they met? Kiva is not based on technology but magic, With magic anything can happen :)

:anime: Yeah, I think we overlooked something very important here: FanGire don´t age! :O_O: Maybe Otoya actually is alive ...

So, that new Rider is supposed to wear exactly the same armour and has the same Body like Kiva, owns a Kibat and is sealed too? The only difference are the eyes ... Hopefully it´s not another copycat Rider from Kiva and instead a new Monster-form. THAT would be awesome! :buttrock:

Kengo Rider = random :disappoin

I think if we don´t get a hint in today´s episode that he knows something about FanGire, he is unsuitable and should rather concentrate on fulfilling his job as drama-bait later on. :D

Last edited:
black angel?

we have a clearer picture of Tsubasa/Wing/whatever-you-call-it new form:

[hide]
dlsde1mh.jpg
[/hide]

I see something moving up all the way to the chest...

hopefully wataru doesn't use lighting breaker as his finisher, because this is what will happen: 'knock, knock wataru opens door and sees a demonic creature hi i'm kyousuke i'm here to get my final attack nago shows up and try's to kill wataru kyousuke: leave him lone nago: are you going to do about it? 'kyousuke turns into soultaker after nago henshins into IXA kyousuke throw's nago into the air suddenly the six jewels on his body glow and a red and white cross appears behind nago, nago: what-what have you do to me? kyousuke; "LIGHTING BREAKER!" nago only can scream in pain as he is destroyed' thats what i think anywho the theory of kivat being wataru's uncle is crazy but megumi being jiro/garu fangire daughter is just plain creepy not trying to be rude guys!:sweat:

hopefully wataru doesn't use lighting breaker as his finisher, because this is what will happen: 'knock, knock wataru opens door and sees a demonic creature hi i'm kyousuke i'm here to get my final attack nago shows up and try's to kill wataru kyousuke: leave him lone nago: are you going to do about it? 'kyousuke turns into soultaker after nago henshins into IXA kyousuke throw's nago into the air suddenly the six jewels on his body glow and a red and white cross appears behind nago, nago: what-what have you do to me? kyousuke; "LIGHTING BREAKER!" nago only can scream in pain as he is destroyed' thats what i think anywho the theory of kivat being wataru's uncle is crazy but megumi being jiro/garu fangire daughter is just plain creepy not trying to be rude guys!:sweat:

That's just what I thought was going to happen. And probably Tsubasa Form is Kiva's final and true form.

movie rider seem to seal up Kiva entirely also Ixa will fight the fangires along with the garulu, basher, and dogga. In 2007 Ixa use his fustle to steal Kiva weapons and I think it was made when the three began to help Otoya as Ixa in 1986.

Status
Not open for further replies.