Status
Not open for further replies.
Just re-posting it here for everyone who wasn´t in the summary-thread:

The trailer for the movie is online now and it´s just .... :O_O: :O_O: :O_O:

WOW! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

[HIDE]So far it doesn´t looks like a story taking place in the past, we just see a part in the present with Wataru AND Otoya and Wataru was biting Yuri! :O_O:[/HIDE]

Watch here (it´s the second one)

This is too intense... 3 more months to go for the spoiler by Igadevil (possibily), and 6 more month to see the truth with my own eyes...

"Training."
I think its an alternate universe movie, its like what if the 86 and 08 characters met kinda thing.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
You know the funny part in epiode 13, when Nago got arrested, he said "LET ME GO!I AM NAGO." Then the police said "So what?" :laugh: :laugh: Man, Nago let this superiority thing get in his head way too much.:rofl2:
:laugh:

Here are things I think are going to happen in the series.
Note: This is just a bunch of theroies I came up with.

1) Jiro/Garulu turns out to be Megumi's father. Making her half-Wolfen.

2) Nago finds out Wataru and Kiva are one and the same and realizes maybe Kiva is not evil.

3) Kiva's final form is the embodiment of Wataru's power and cannot be accessed from Kivat or the Arms Monsters.

4) The Kiva everyone fears is actually Kivat in his true form. Also Kivat turns out to be Wataru's uncle(through his mother.)

5) Shima turns out to be a Fangire himself and the main villian(I just like twists) and his Fangire form looks like a cross between a Kamen Rider and the Devil.

6) Wataru makes a violin greater than his father's. It is the catalist for his final form.

7) The final battle will consist of Kiva and the evil Shima battling in Castle Doran.

That's what I think is going to happen. It probably won't, but it still would be cool.
Nice theories though.:thumbs:
I like the theory of Shima being a Fangaia.

No nago redemption. I want him destroyed and Megumi getting the IXA system

And then she'll die, like all female Kamen Riders.

Which I'm guessing is how Yuri kicked the bucket, she used IXA when it was still unstable, fulfilling the curse.
Hmmm... I was thinking of that too. I'm suspecting that the truth will be revealed by ep20+.

ヒビキラッ☆
Eps 14 is going to be awesome episode...

The debut of Dogga form:
eps141ks8.jpg

Ixa-Otoya vs Garulu & Basshaa
eps143bz8.jpg

and..... Otoya's henshin pose is cool
eps142as4.jpg

just like Ichigo or V3:thumbs:

End of Kiva Spoiled: Spider Fangire is the leader of the Fangire hunters and is just using them and Ixa to become king of the universe or something like and is the final boss. Just like in Kabuto.

If that is correct I totally called it.

I believe in the moviw Otoya and Wataru was friends and not father and sons maybe siblings and Otoya is Ixa while Wataru is Kiva and is evil so Otoya fights him and get kills at the end then Wataru became good.

Why can't they met? Kiva is not based on technology but magic, With magic anything can happen :)

more confirmation of the most unwanted form to appear:

[hide]
1209196712750.jpg

[/img][/hide]

and finally a high ranking Fangire:
[hide]
za0eeve7.jpg
[/hide]

also, a movie form:
20080426_02f95a84f8e7f9657fc1kcITMilCzhkI.jpg
[/hide]
once again, it is white.