Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
NOT original? What the ****?.....

I see all of the little things from past SERIES' (I hate the word season when it comes to Toku) but the Double storyline is something extremely original. I've never seen it before and it's one of the things that makes Kiva special.

Yes, in terms of story telling Kiva is really original. This two timeline is a milestone for Toku...

You know the funny part in epiode 13, when Nago got arrested, he said "LET ME GO!I AM NAGO." Then the police said "So what?" :laugh: :laugh: Man, Nago let this superiority thing get in his head way too much.:rofl2:

Last edited:
If you watch him up to this point, you can actually see his superiority complex totally dominate his life

Here are things I think are going to happen in the series.
Note: This is just a bunch of theroies I came up with.

1) Jiro/Garulu turns out to be Megumi's father. Making her half-Wolfen.

2) Nago finds out Wataru and Kiva are one and the same and realizes maybe Kiva is not evil.

3) Kiva's final form is the embodiment of Wataru's power and cannot be accessed from Kivat or the Arms Monsters.

4) The Kiva everyone fears is actually Kivat in his true form. Also Kivat turns out to be Wataru's uncle(through his mother.)

5) Shima turns out to be a Fangire himself and the main villian(I just like twists) and his Fangire form looks like a cross between a Kamen Rider and the Devil.

6) Wataru makes a violin greater than his father's. It is the catalist for his final form.

7) The final battle will consist of Kiva and the evil Shima battling in Castle Doran.

That's what I think is going to happen. It probably won't, but it still would be cool.

Mad Skillz
And then she'll die, like all female Kamen Riders.

Which I'm guessing is how Yuri kicked the bucket, she used IXA when it was still unstable, fulfilling the curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.