Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP is indeed one of the best I've ever watched. The music and the visual really fits the goth theme of the series.

There are several symbolism that I love from the OP. The reverse scene somehow reminds me to the revere position of bat/vampire hanging. Plus red roses and the chain. It rocks!

I imagine as time goes on they'll get a little lazy with the kick and it won't feature so much CG. I can easily see them doing some insta-kick much like insta-henshins and whatnot.

^ THIS. Even though I haven't seen the kick for myself.

I haven't watched the kick myself. But from comments of perople here it seems awesome.

Hope Kiva's other finishing attacks (Garuru, Basher, Dogga) are cool too.

Mad Skillz
I imagine as time goes on they'll get a little lazy with the kick and it won't feature so much CG. I can easily see them doing some insta-kick much like insta-henshins and whatnot.
I hope so. I like him turning day into knight, but that standing kick thing with Kivat unlocking the chains seemed odd.

Ready For Action
I just saw the opening and it was like whoa. Thats the greatest kamen rider opening I have ever seen. lol

The kick was all right. I didn't really like his pushing off on one foot. I did like the after-effect of the kick though.

OMG

[hide] i saw Nobuo Kyō in this episode. well at least in the sponsers clips. if you didnt reconise him he did changed a bit trough over the years. i didnt even reconise him in Hana kimi.[/hide]

Status
Not open for further replies.