Anyone else buy from this guy and not hear anything? His name from the paypal I sent is Nicholas Beason and after 2 weeks now I've not heard anything and have tried email and pm here and Paypal email and fb and no response. I'm starting to get worried - any help would be appreciated.

yea but I was dumb - he seemed cool and has a lot of posts so figured he was a good guy and he was giving me a good deal so I sent it as gift so I can't dispute. In years of collecting I've never had an issue - so this might be the first time I get taken. :(

yea but I was dumb - he seemed cool and has a lot of posts so figured he was a good guy and he was giving me a good deal so I sent it as gift so I can't dispute. In years of collecting I've never had an issue - so this might be the first time I get taken. :(

a rule of thumb dude is that you Never send money as a gift unless it's to family

Budou though
family you trust. also it's okay to send it as gift to the middlemen (yokatta, okinawam, riderproxy)

family you trust. also it's okay to send it as gift to the middlemen (yokatta, okinawam, riderproxy)

yeah but this guy hasn't replied to any of geoffcuddy's messages so that should be an immediate red flag

Hasn't replied to my message either and still no item, so I filed a claim. I thought it was kinda fishy that everything in that post sold within a couple of days.

Hasn't replied to my message either and still no item, so I filed a claim. I thought it was kinda fishy that everything in that post sold within a couple of days.

yeah that seemed a little off to me also but not right away though I was mostly irked that I couldn't get the items I was after

Let me know what happens with your claim. Maybe if you get your money back I can call Paypal and get mine too even though it was a gift.

That was just because he sold everything left to one person. I haven't gotten any response from him either, not since March 31st.