Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

I don't have low self esteem.
Well, I've just successfully downloaded and watched episode 1. What can I say? I like it. I'm looking foreward to seeing more. Who knows, this could be the greatest Kamen Rider series since Black and RX. B)

Now I have to keep my Bit Torrent on until it's fully seeded.

BTW, who's the cute girl in the light blue top? ;)

S

scikaiju

I liked the first ep. The monster design, particularly the larva stage, was well done I thought. The henshin effect was cool. Can't wait to see what Rider from is like in action next ep

Eye See You
Is the same group who sings the Kabuto OP the same that did the Ryuki OP and the Megaranger english theme?.

Igadevil said:
Well the whole ending bit, with him popping up to take the Zecter and justify it by saying he's the "chosen one" seemed like a pretty mean thing to do to Kagami, but I don't think he's necessarily cocky or arrogant so much as just very committed to his own way of doing things.

Well, if you paid attention to his previous little chat with his his sister where he was saying he's busy with his preparation, and waiting for that preparation to be of use. So actually he's been waiting for this chance longer than Kagami has and has been training very hard to become Kabuto. I think he has every right to make that comment. He was told he is that "chosen one".