Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Eye See You
MaraJade said:
The actor reminds me of Raia gone badass. ...I don't have a comment yet on his acting.

Raia gone badass.... OH MAN! :buttrock:

MaraJade said:
IT's about DAMN time we've got a rider who's cocky, arrogant, without being a jerk...::coughs Kusaka:: Although I liked him..

Ok now I NEED to see this. Where did you guys nab the raws from?.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Can anyone upload episode 1 and I'll be appreciate this! I want to see it so badly. You guys made me want to watch that show!

EDIT: NO YOUTUBE! Thanks!

MaraJade said:
It's uh...very matrixy - something I hope they'll lose as it goes on.

I think people are too quick to equate slow motion camera effects with bullet time. The two are very different. Time slows around Kabuto and the Worm, while they move at normal speeds. Whereas in the Matrix, time slows everything just to show off the super fast movements the characters make that you couldn't normally see.

taku said:
I think people are too quick to equate slow motion camera effects with bullet time. The two are very different. Time slows around Kabuto and the Worm, while they move at normal speeds. Whereas in the Matrix, time slows everything just to show off the super fast movements the characters make that you couldn't normally see.

A "Speed Force" Rider...:laugh:

boogie woogie feng shui
taku said:

It's the same thing. Tweaking one small aspect doesn't really make it any less of a ripoff. I guarantee that had The Matrix never been made, Kabuto wouldn't have any "Kabuto Time" in it.

And I don't see why being cocky is a good character trait for a Rider to have. Confidence, maybe, but cockiness is a negative characteristic and from what we've seen of his character so far it's kind of hypocritical and out of place.

Bolt said:
It's the same thing. Tweaking one small aspect doesn't really make it any less of a ripoff. I guarantee that had The Matrix never been made, Kabuto wouldn't have any "Kabuto Time" in it.

It's not a rip-off, that's the point. The Matrix didn't invent slow mo. If it was used in the same way that it's used in The Matrix, then yeah it would be a rip-off.

boogie woogie feng shui
The Matrix didn't invent slow motion, but for all practical purposes it invented ultra-stylized slow motion and "Bullet Time" as we now know it. It's similar enough not to just be coincidence.