Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I... want... Episode... 1... right... now. :sweat: I've seen some of awesome positive about Kabuto.

Oh btw, any idea what's the name title of episode 1?

Would like to change his avatar
Igadevil said:
Mizushima's okay, but I sort of wish Hosokawa could have been saved for this show now. :laugh:

Hosokawa's age would have served this character better, but I think he's too likable to really play the cocky arrogant guy that Tendou's supposed to be.

Let's start the annual "Where is this show headed?" guessing game! Can it be that Tendou is a WORM (or "WARM" as TV-Asahi puts it) and that the Kabuto belt is actually alien, and that's why he had one/it chose him? Is that why he's so friggin' arrogant and is really the only one that can get the job done?

I don't see why people are calling him cocky, arrogant, and a jerk. All his actions have reasoning, he treats his sister well, and hasn't really done anything selfish. He does have his head in the clouds acting like he's enlightened due to his grandmother's teaching I suppose. I guess people are reading his character incorrectly due to his bad acting.

Kyusaku said:
I don't see why people are calling him cocky, arrogant, and a jerk. All his actions have reasoning, he treats his sister well, and hasn't really done anything selfish. He does have his head in the clouds acting like he's enlightened due to his grandmother's teaching I suppose. I guess people are reading his character incorrectly due to his bad acting.

So he's more of a "cheery" rider then...

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
So he's more of a "cheery" rider then...
I wouldn't say that exactly. He acts like he's got a deep understanding of the universe. He may point out people's faults when he sees people being rude to him or someone else. He's kinda got a Caine in Kung Fu vibe to him.

Fear the glasses!!
Just saw Ep 1. Wow...I think I'm still processing it...It's very very very flashy - not just in the actual ep, but the aura it gives off...Someone is REALLY confident, or just...REALLY wants to make sure this series premiere doesn't go unnoticed.

It's uh...very matrixy - something I hope they'll lose as it goes on. I'm liking the idea of Rider Grunts more and more - although, I hope they play a bigger role eventually rather than just being a bit of warmup for the uh..whatever that green chyrsalis thing is. The actor reminds me of Raia gone badass. ...I don't have a comment yet on his acting. But uh, was that girl talking to his bike???

EDIT: IT's about DAMN time we've got a rider who's cocky, arrogant, without being a jerk...::coughs Kusaka:: Although I liked him...

Kyusaku said:
I wouldn't say that exactly. He acts like he's got a deep understanding of the universe. He may point out people's faults when he sees people being rude to him or someone else. He's kinda got a Caine in Kung Fu vibe to him.

I see.