Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

boogie woogie feng shui
It's Zabii, c'mon, get it right you Wapanese people! :laugh:

Banned
Mihara said:
To me he'll forever be known as "The Bee"...and how the hell is it possible for someone who isn't white to be Wapanese?

Anywho, ripped the opening for anyone that wants it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1H52IVU

It came off Winny it seems... 仮面ライダーカブト (OP)(TV).avi (8.65 mb)... or not.... since that's an MP3 rip...

At any rate... I'm uploading the OP from Winny to Megaupload and YouTube in a bit since it's just the opening credits not the opening plus narration.

It's Judgement Time!
*drools over all the pictures and video* my gawd! Great stuff. Awesome opening. Man I cant wait to see this series.

Mad Skillz
Mikazuki said:
It came off Winny it seems... 仮面ライダーカブト (OP)(TV).avi (8.65 mb)... or not.... since that's an MP3 rip...

At any rate... I'm uploading the OP from Winny to Megaupload and YouTube in a bit since it's just the opening credits not the opening plus narration.
Thought so, I'm uploading the narrationless opening myself to Youtube, so you don't have to do it.

Fear the glasses!!
Great review Igadevil! I've seen the OP and can I say that I'm finding it really classy? I'm not too sure how I think about the song itself, but the sequences...I'm loving them. It seems like this show is going to have a lot in it. Can't wait till raws available...Note: DK. CB will have it most likely by Sunday night or Monday latest.

EDIT: I had to add this part::Beginsfangirling:: I'm loving how Takaiwa is moving.../ends fangirling.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I can't wait to see the full episode. From what I've seen the opening and it's amazing. The 'cast off' was awesome.

Looks like Kabuto is definitely better than crappy Hibiki.