Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

has left HJU. Not coming back.
^ Thanks goodness, they didn't use Masked Form in the movie. They looked terrible.

Like a passing wind...
I'm rewatching Kabuto becuase I missed some episodes. The part I'm at is where Drake is introduced.

ok sry for bumping but i need someone to help me figure this out

[hide] how the hell did tendou escape from that pile of rubble near the end of the series to show up at the broadcasting station? [/hide]

ok sry for bumping but i need someone to help me figure this out

[hide] how the hell did tendou escape from that pile of rubble near the end of the series to show up at the broadcasting station? [/hide]

Because he IS Tendou.

But no one really knows. Most probably the Hyper Zecter appeared of its own free will and saved Tendou, because no one else other than Kagami and some Zectroopers knew he was dying under a pile of rocks. The Hyper Zecter is the BIGGEST plot device ever. Kabuto was time travel done poorly. Anyway, it's just a minor plot detail, so don't pay much attention to it. Plus, the writers made him come back without explaining mainly because they couldn't come up with a good explanation, and also because making Tendou come back so mysteriously and dramatically adds to his mystique and makes him seem more awesome. Tendou HAS to live up to his reputation as the Man who walks the path of Heaven.