Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Kabuto is my first Kamen Rider series and I have to admit Im sold! What an awesome story, theme and characters. Ive been a ranger fan for years and thought it was about time I watched some toku, so glad I did.

I cried, I laughed and was on the edge of my seat right to the end. Just hope Den-0 is just as awesome now.

Am I the only who changes his damn mind on Tendou and Kabuto everyday?

One day I can seriously despise the serious and Tendou, but the next day (like right now) I think Kabuto is better than Faiz and Ryuki and Tendou is the best Main Rider EVERZ.

In my eyes he's not the best main rider ever but he definately is the most badass main rider in the new gen series. Kuuga? No... Agito? Eh... close. Ryuki? God no! Faiz? Nope! Blade? Too nice. Hibiki? Not a chance.

xin

a main rider wit tons of confidence ..to me it was a diff experience as ..other previous main riders start off as a rookie and earned their way from experience...so tendou was prety fresh and new idea ..

I just think it's the period of time.

Coming off such a lackluster Part 2 made Kabuto feel horrible in my mouth, make Tendou look like a horrible Main Rider and Hiyori still sucked.

But with the time difference coming over, I really am coming around again on Tendou being bad ass all the time, even if he didn't have really any development.

But Hiyori still sucks.

Horribly.

THAT will not change.

xin

Hiyori ? lol ...tat character suppose to be 'shy' and 'dark' ..so nothing could be done ..overalll i love Hana :p ...

xin

but i do fancy his rider kick ..mostly coz it does not resemble the old riders ...but later in the series ..the fly up and kick rider kick come out /.. i also fancy Gatack's rider kcik ..lol

xin

castoffridermovie3pcset.jpg

castt off ...movie riders lol ..