Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Just finished watching Episode 46 with Faded.Memories

[hide] WTF WHY DID TSURGI HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!???? :bawling: I mean, come on. He was so cute and omg! I'm too emotional to be coherent right now!! [/hide]

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
I just finished eps 46

[hide] OMFG...not Tsurgi...oh god. I cried. I couldn't help it. It was so sad. Oh my god. :( Damn it....I can't take this show anymore. I'm glad I only have 3 more episodes to watch. If you need me, I'm going to be sobbing in a corner. [/hide]

We're finished and just...gah!

[hide] WTF! Okay, Kageyama is...just...WHY?!?! Why with the Native!

And at the end when Hiyori is looking at the tower and they say how if not close by then they are even closer. I SO thought that meant that Kagami and Tendou were dead.

But Kagami makes such a cute crossing guard! And Tadokaro + Soba = forever! And I love that Misaki is carrying on that restaurant for Tsurgi. I feel love everywhere!

I love it all! I'm just so sad it's over now![/hide]

JUST FINISHED WATCHING ALL OF KABUTOOOOO!

[hide] HI. I'd like to stop crying any time soon. Thanks alot jerks who made Kabuto for turning Kageyama into a worm. I bet you thought that was REAL fucking funny. JERKS.

*sniffles* At least it was Yaguruma who killed him. *wibbles*

Also, I was SO FRIGGEN SCARED that Kagami was going to die. Like you have no idea. I don't know what I would do with myself if he had died.

The battles with Mishima (?) and the head native dude were a little anticlimactic, but the ending was SO worth it. Tadokoro making soba (OMG I LOVE HIM AND HE'S STILL ALIVE!) and Misaki being president of the Discibal restaurant business....*SNIFF* and and....KAGAMI BEING A CROSSWALK GUARD OMGGGGG. I LOVE IT.

Anyways...now that I am emotionally wrecked...off to dl the rest of Den-O, then I'll be starting on Blade!!! [/hide]

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I loved Kamen Rider Kabuto but the final episode wasn't that great. Disappointed with Dark Kabuto. I was hoping to see Dark Kabuto joins Tendou and Kagami to fight together against Gryllusworm.

Mad Skillz
The ending was...stable, but definitely not what I wanted. In the end, it made me wish Darky was never introduced.

You know...I just thought of something.

[hide] Since the pendants turned humans into NATIVE worms, and it's obvious that good native worms are still alove and kicking (Tadokoro for example), could Kageyama not have lived in peace amongst them? But of course, that would have meant that Kageyama and Yaguruma would have had to know about Natives and such.

DAMN. Kageyama could have LIVED! DAMN DAMN DAMN! [/hide]