Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
So I watched 41-44 tonight.

[hide]1. OMFG WTF TADOKORO IS A WOOOORM. I totally didn't see that one coming. I am now spending all of my time fretting that he is going to DIE. ****. Don't die Tadokoro, you're too hot to die!

2. " Sucking is the best, Tsurgi." "You should be my new brother". LMFAO. Hopper orgy w/ Tsurgi. I want it. Bad.

3. OMFG Tsurgi saving Misaki from that...uhh....time stopping dude.

4. Said time stopping dude is AWESOME and rocking my socks. It COULD just be because he has an awesome flowing coat. You guys know how much I love those LOL.

5. Awww...retarded!tendou is soooo cute!!! He's all, "I LIEK HIYORI KAY!?"

6. Retarded!Tendou not so cute now that he wants to gang up with multiple!timestopping!worm.

ETA: 7. WTF Kageyama. Stop wanting TheBee. TheBee hates you. You are NOT TheBee anymore. Dayum.

[/hide]

Last edited:
[hide]SO SCARED HE WILL DIE TOO WTF! It's horrible every time he goes to attack something I have an inner freak out.

I'd also like to state that time stopping worm dude as cool as he is really needs to stop. He's angering me with his whole...you know...killing EVERYONE and never dying and like...having multiple selves. [/hide]

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
[hide] Time stopping dude is COOL. Like....maybe 9 levels of cool instead of 10, but cool none the less. and WTF there are two of him now. O_O I am scared because now it's getting close to the end of the show...and everyone is fair game. I don't want anyone to diiie! Stupid shows with their stupid need to kill people. *grumps* [/hide]

has left HJU. Not coming back.
And he's played by the hottest action star ever. Oh yeah, Tak Sakaguchi.

Tak Sakaguchi =
buttrock.gif

The end.

=====

Faded.Memories, what episodes are you on now?