Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

He was talking to Ladymercury saying she should listen to Lord of Speed, I think. Anyway I never noticed the song in the show, infact when I read that there was a song playing during the fight scene I was like "What?! Really?" :eyebrow: but I downloaded the song and I really like it! I think it's really good, I'm suprised that that's Yuuki singing

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
RF gave me Lord of the Speed before it showed up in the series, so I was able to pick up on it. I enjoy that song immensely! Tha song that played before it in the fight scenes was Full Force I believe.

^^ Who are you talking to? Cause I DO pay attention to the episodes...but I watch 4 at a time so it's hard to remember EVERYTHING.
Sorry. I'll quote next time. I was talking to ladymercury. Thanks kitkat, for having my back and clearing things up. Lol
FM, you're right the song was called full force. I like that song too.

i've been wondering for awhile.. who's that kungfu fighting dude appears in early epi 40s?? he seems really good in fighting & he can punch amazingly fast
he's like a japanese version of jackie chan @_@

For a certain watcher's sake...

[HIDE]That Worm was Cassisworm, who was disguised as Reji Nogi. As you've seen, he's a natural fighter. He possesses the "Life of Immortality" ability, which allows him to revive and evolve into a stronger form. And each form has a unique power-up to it.

The 1st form he takes is Cassisworm Dimidius. In this form, he possesses the "freeze" ability, allowing him to stop the flow of time. This power makes even Hyper Clock-Up useless.

The 2nd form he takes is Cassisworm Gladius. In this form, one of his arms grows a blade, and he gains the "absorb" ability, which allows him to absorb the powers of other Worms, as well as Tachyon energy from the Riders.

The 3rd, and final form he takes is Cassisworm Clipeus. In this form, he retains the blade arm from his Gladius form and gains armored plates and shields over his body. His ability in this form is "clone". This self-explanatory ability allows him to make a clone of himself.[/HIDE]

great info zrosenrai thanks.. how i wish if he make an appearance in other kr series :buttrock: