Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Yo. I started watching Kabuto recently. About January. I have many reasons why I started watchin so late but I don't wanna bore you. I'm up to episode 36. This is my first rider and it's great.

I just wanted to know is it ever explained why theBee is always switching owners and in the end abandoned? My opinion on that is theBee is a bee zector and bees are always going from flower to flower. So theBee is supposed to act like a bee. I hope that made sense.

Yo. I started watching Kabuto recently. About January. I have many reasons why I started watchin so late but I don't wanna bore you. I'm up to episode 36. This is my first rider and it's great.

I just wanted to know is it ever explained why theBee is always switching owners and in the end abandoned? My opinion on that is theBee is a bee zector and bees are always going from flower to flower. So theBee is supposed to act like a bee. I hope that made sense.

Howzit Black Ultimate,

First of all, welcome to HJU!:buttrock:

Second, Kabuto was also my first rider after RX that is...Man, when I saw Kabuto, I got hooked bad. I must say though, I never did lose my "Rider within" since I grew up watching Kamen Rider 1 and V3.;)

Third, interesting take on the Bee Zecter...Kinda odd also is the fact that the Zabi Zecter abandons any "suitable user" who only thinks of self...so why stay so long with Kageyama? He's such a :bawling: ...

Henshin safely:buttrock:

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Just watched epsiode 37.

[hide] Can I tell you how much I love Kagami? Cause he's like the cutest ever. He was a rugby coach! And Misaki was a teacher and I'd just like to say DAYYUUUM. Also Tsurgi is a funny guy, but when his character first showed up I didn't expect him to go in that direction.

The cursed mirror is scaring me. Alot. Ghosts scare me. *is creeped out*

Also? Kage/Yagu 4evr. [/hide]

Just watched 38

[hide] KAGAMI RULES ME. Getting the bus to sing loudly...and then going out to fight the worms alone. And OMG THAT SWORD IS SO EFFING COOL WHEN ALL THE ZECTORS COMBINE!!! I so hart this show. Like seriously...I am going to be so sad when Kabuto is over. :(

I want to sex all Riders plz. [/hide]

Last edited:
And that's one of Kabuto's problems. The show's supposed to be centered around Tendou and in the end it's all about Kagami :p

Not that I complain, Kagami's my favorite character from that show. But it does make you wonder.

No, it doesn't make me wonder. Not really.

Just got done ep 40.

[hide] The one where Reina gets back her human memories and such. Poor Daisuke. He falls in and out of love so easily.

I am amused that Yaguruma had a breif crush on Reina, and Kageyama was all jealous...and then afterwards when Yaguruma got over her they both went home to their little homo-hobo bridge. Awww...that's love.

Uhhh I think that's all I really have to say about it...yeah I dont remember everything from the eps lol short term memory loss. [/hide]

I got Lord of Speed(2nd end song)recently, what do you guys think of it? I like it. I never new Yuuki could sing. He did a good job.

the baddest *****
homo-hobo bridge ftw.

As for the second end... I never really paid attention.... ahaha... .... nor did I bother to download it >_> and i'm still battling throught he kabuto boxset ... lol

I think you should pay attention next time you watch an episode. Its good. Well to me that is. Lol

^^ Who are you talking to? Cause I DO pay attention to the episodes...but I watch 4 at a time so it's hard to remember EVERYTHING.

^^ Who are you talking to? Cause I DO pay attention to the episodes...but I watch 4 at a time so it's hard to remember EVERYTHING.

:laugh: !!! Inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale...:anime:

No worries FM...I am the same way. I have watched the series from start to finish how many times already, and I too, don't remember everything about it...:sweat:

'Kay den Henshin Sistah!!!:buttrock: