Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

the baddest *****
Wrong

[hide]Natives are worms. Its been proven in Tendou's case in which his own parents were mimiced by Natives. Natives are only called that because they are "Natives" to earth, unlike the worm that just decided to arrive 7 years prior. Natives are worm.

But since the Natives arrived 35 years prior to the 1999 Shibuya accident, it could be possible that Tadokoro could be another Hiyori, parents are mimiced worm thus he became one[/hide]

Tendou did care for Juka, there were many instances in various eps that proved that he cared equally for both sisters. It's just that Hiyori got into more danger than Juka so there were more chances for Tendou to show that he cared for her and thus it seemed like he cared for her more.

I haven't touched Kabuto for months, so I can't really list all the Juka incidents. Based on memory:

- Juka being with Misaki Worm. Tendou was worried bad.
- Juka with Daisuke Worm. Tendou chased him down.
- When Riku said something about his sister being in danger, Tendou thought it was Juka and he was all frantic. Of course, Riku actually meant Hiyori, but Tendou didn't realise that.
- The Juka camp incident.

There have been many other minor things that showed Tendou's concern for her:

- When he was detained by Zect, he asked Hiyori to make hotcakes for Juka.
- Helps Juka with her homework, and thanks to his tuition, Juka topped the school.
- Was shocked when he thought Juka fell in love, and he was visibly relieved when he realised his misassumption.

I think he cares for both sisters equally, it's just that Juka rarely faces mortal peril while Hiyori keeps getting herself in screwy situations with Worms and alternate dimensions and Tendou clones.

the baddest *****
Yeah, another scene that showed that he cared for Juka is when she got in the car accident. He actually stormed over to the police station to punch Tsurugi and was going to fight him if he didn't say he regreted what he had done.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Whoa, randomly lots of people talking about Kabuto and spoilers I can't read. :anime:

OH. MY. GOD.

WTF.

[hide] Hiyori is a worm. WTF. WTF WTF WTF. O_O

I have no idea how to feel about all of this. Tendou is becoming a jackass, but he kinda has a reason.

Also? CAN I PLEASE HAVE YAGURUMA IN A BOWL WITH SOME CHOCOLATE SAUCE BECAUSE I THINK I ORGASMED WHEN I SAW HIM IN ALL THAT LEATHER!

Yaguruma: Kageyama...won't you come to hell with me?

SLASH. DO IT. *drools on self* [/hide]

Unnnnnghhfksfhksfhkfmjfbkmn...

errr...I mean...yes. YES I DID.

Did I mention I like long leather coats and thats why when I first started watching henshin sequences on youtube I was attracted to Ren from Ryuki?

the baddest *****
I did not know the purpose for the gay jrocker get up but it was hot and it kept me through Kabuto.

That and uh....

.... hmmm....

The purpose of Gatack ^_^

I just got finished watchig up to 36.

[hide] There was so much slash in the past two episodes that I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. :laugh:

Between Tendou and Kagami and Kageyama and Yaguruma....just...ded.

Okay. Also? Kageyama and Yaguruma crawling in the rain? How can you NOT see their love is gay??? I must take many caps, and post them in according threads.

Also...Renge is hot. And this show is SO AWESOME IT HURTS.

Thats all for now. [/hide]