Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Mad Skillz
29 and 30 are usually what people consider to be the turning point of the show. When it went from good to an unstable mind ****. But there's still some good left in after it.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Ys, I've heard that...the last few episodes of Kabuto were bad which kinda makes me sad because up until 29 and 30 I've LOVED every moment of Kabuto.

I just hope I'm not disappointed.

the baddest *****
29 and 30 are usually what people consider to be the turning point of the show. When it went from good to an unstable mind ****. But there's still some good left in after it.

Fucking cooking arc. >|

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Couldn't you have just put it ALL behind spoiler, rather than have a few words out of the spoiler and a few words in?

:sly:

Wow! Well I just finished watching it! I have some random thoughts, they're not really spoilers but I don't want to ruin it for anyone so...

[HIDE]I also read through this whole thread so I know how the discussion went but I have one question that never seemed to be brought up: As nice as Todokadoro is at one point wouldn't he have had to kill the person he's mimicing? Well I mean I know someone doesn't have to be dead to have a mimic and it clearly shows that humans can be turned in to natives so maybe he's not a mimic of anyone? So maybe I just answered my own question :laugh: it's just weird.

I went back and forth between liking and not liking Tendou so many times! In the end he was cool but he was also a jerk. Sometimes I disliked how much he focused on just saving Hiyori. It bothered me a little that he was so kind to Juka but he considered her less of a sister then Hiyori, I mean he spent more time with Juka then he ever spent with Hiyori! Even though she wasn't his real, real sister but when you think about it neither was Hiyori. So the episode with Juka's school made me happy because he thought about saving BOTH his sisters for once.

Mostly I was fine with the ending. I can take a bunch of plot holes, I'm ok with it. For a minute I thought it wasn't going to be a happy ending, now that I would have been upset with! Not every thing was tied up and there were a lot of unanswered questions but they did what they could.

Looking though the thread a few people thought Drake should have died thank goodness he didn't! It's not like he did much but I liked his episodes a lot... and also its a (not very funny) joke between me and my brother that whenever I like a random character he dies so yeah I'm glad that didn't happen.[/HIDE]

Er yeah that's it :sweat:

Banned
Well how do you know that
[HIDE]Tadakoro isn't a person made up by that Native, I mean Natives are more powerful then Worms, Right? so who says they can't create their own identity[/HIDE]