Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

the baddest *****
Actualy Dark Kabuto's eyes on the helmet are yellowish green and the costume is mostly black with some silver and in Rider Form there is some brownish crimson wire looking things on his torso that light up during the Cast Off,

Tell me, was that ANY DIFFERENT than my description? You just went into detail.

I swear, how OLD are you?

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
If you have them for 29-32, that would be awesome, because tv-nihon isn't letting me dl that batch for some reason. :disappoin

Mad Skillz
If you have them for 29-32, that would be awesome, because tv-nihon isn't letting me dl that batch for some reason. :disappoin
Megaupload doesn't seem to wanna work, so that's out.

Are you just having trouble getting the torrent file off TVN's tracker? If that's the case, I can upload the file for you.

EDIT - Nevermind, found some working DDs at TVN's forum.

29 30 31 32

Oh, you're pretty close to 33. The final minutes of that episode are easily the most awesome in the entire series.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
So....err...I just watched episodes 29 and 30.

[hide] You know...where it has that whole Iron Chef thing going on? Now I LOVE Iron Chef. But seriously....did they NEED to take up two precious episodes to do that? The only good thing about it was Tadokoro being super hot, and now Kagami knows Sasword is like... a worm.

And I think I know who that random rider dude is! Is it Hyper Clocked up Kabuto? If so...wtf? Can Kabuto travel back in time or something?

DON'T TELL ME. I don't want to be spoiled...this is just me thinking aloud. [/hide]

Yeah episodes 29 and 30 drove me crazy! Especially since I liked the episodes before them so much. Ususally I don't mind the comedy parts but I just didn't like them at all in fact I fast fowarded through a lot of episode 30.

:laugh: I'm on episode 43 now. I've watched so many episodes so quickly that everything is mushing together and I can't even really talk about anything. All I know is episodes 38 and 39? I really liked them but worst Daisuke outfit yet EWWW. :p